7. New Idea PT2

SAME DAY
3:30

We pulled up to Air time and it was a couple cars here but not to many.

"You ready papa" I asked once I parked.

"Yea come on" he said and we got out the car and he grabbed my hand.

"But I wanna be a couple so bad" I said raising out hands.

"Man shut up" he said snatching his hand from mines.

"Oh you mad mad" I said wrapping his arm around me.

We went in and paid for our time and they gave up sum grippy socks to wear so we dont fall.

"Dave you need yo feet done" I said looking at his feet as he changed his socks.

"Girl yo feet look no better than mine" he said lying straight through his teeth.

"Boy look at my toes" I said wiggling my freshly painted blue toes in his face and grabbed them scrunching up his face.

"These hoes stank" he said making me snatch my feet away and mug him.

"Whatever i've had men offer me thousand of dollars to get pics of these hoes" I mumbled putting my socks on.

"And those are some weird ass niggas" he said standing up and pulling me up.

"Whatever come on" I said pulling him to the trampoline area.
_________________

FF 3 hours later and lemme tell you me and Dave having a fucking ball. He doing a whole bunch of flips and shit almost got us kicked out. We did the basket ball shit and I was dunking on niggas while he just laughed at me recording. We even did the dodge ball thing and I got him right ina face, he mugged me the rest of the game but it's okay cause I was laughing my ass off.

Right now we're at this lil restaurant that was next door it was a lil burger place so we decided to stop here for dinner.

"You have fun papa" I asked looking at him from across the table.

"Hell yea shit was too fun until that lil nigga had to threw up in fucking pit" he said scrunching up his face.

Yea this lil boy throw up his whole fucking slushy ina part where you jump off the trampoline into the pit full of those cube foam things thats why we left when we did shit ruined the whole mood.

"Why you bring that up like we aint bout to eat" I said mugging him.

"Cause that shit really got me mad" 

"Your childish" I said laughing.

"You have fun mama" he said grabbing my hand.

"Yea but you gotta teach how to do them flips and shit" I said trying not to blush.

"I got you fasho" he said flashing me a cute ass smile.

We started talking about a bunch of random stuff just laughing and stuff.

"Hey Dave you think you ready to tell me what happened" I asked with hesitation scared of what he was gone say or how he was gone react.

"Yea mama" he said taking a drink from his water.

"Before any of this happened I worked for my pops well I grew up working for him" he said.

"So what was you doing"

"Shit I was a dope boy I aint gone lie to you he a king pin  in Harlem and he raised me to be a dope boy and a leader like he was so when he passed I would be ready to take over type shit" he said making me nod singling for him to continue.