2. Waking Up

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I reach for it on the coffee table and see it's my uncle calling me.

"Hey unc" I say with sleep laced all in my voice.

"Girl it's 2 ina afternoon get yo ass up" he said laughing.

"I had a long night last night leave me lone" I mumbled getting up and stretching.

"Yea I saw on yo Instagram trying to be grown and shit" he said making me chuckle as I made my way to use the bathroom.

"Dont be mad cause yo old self cant party how you used to" I said making us both laugh.

"Yea whatever tell Dream im proud of her with her music"

"I will"

"Good but you still coming to see me"

"Um I dont know I might be too busy" I say remembering im sharing a hotel room with a stranger.

"Well let me know im free all day"

"I will but I gotta go and get my day started" I say flushing the toilet and going to the sink.

"Alright and stop being dirty you could have waited until we got off the phone to take a shit" he said making me laugh.

"Mann whatever love you"

"Love you too baby be safe"

"You too" I said then hanging up.

I started my morning routine by brushing my teeth and washing my face with this new face scrub I've been using and lemme tell you the shit is fye. 

After im done with that I go to check on Dave to see how he was doing. When I got in the room this nigga was spiraled all over the bed shit almost made me laugh but I aint ant to wake him up. Could tell his ass was sleeping good though he had slobber all on his face.

I left his room and hopped back on my phone to call one of my uncle's assistance that he let me use when im out in New York.

"Hey Stacy" I said smiling into the phone cause me and her grew up together but kinda drifted apart when she started working for my dad.

"Wassup Ari"

"Hey can you pick up somethings for me from the mall it aint nothing for real" I said hopping she available. 

"Yea what you need"

"Can you go to the mall and just pick up a jogging suit or something with some shoes it dont matter what kind" I said.

"Alright is that going to be in your size" she asked as a car door closed.

"No one second" I said getting up and going to the bathroom to look at hat size Dave's clothes were.

"Get the jogging suit in a guys large and the shoes in a men's 12" I said putting his clothes back in the bag.

"Girl what giant you got in yo hotel room" She said laughing making me laugh.

"Girl I'll show you when you get here girl"

"Alright well I just walked into Champs send me yo hotel and I'll be there shortly"

"Alright thank you girl I'll see you" I said hanging up.

I walked into the living room and called on the hotel room phone for room service. Since it was after 12 their not serving breakfast anymore. So I ordered some pepper steak, with potatos, and salmon, I ordered that in a family size cause I know that Dave's gotta be starving cause I know I am.