18. Served

Authors POV
September 7th

A week has passed since Ari and Dave visited the child custody lawyer (Stephen Wolf).

(I think that name from the Justice League it was the first name to pop in my head)

Let's say that after the meeting Dave left smiling big and wide.

Stephen told them that it was no chance that they wouldn't win their case since Millie is never with Kairi and the fact that Momma C agreed to testify against Millie so that Kairi is with Dave.

Fortunately, it took Stephen and his investigator only a couple days to locate where Millie and Kairi would be and lets just say that when the investigator got to their location he was mortified beyond belief.

Same Day

The last couple days me and Dave have been trying to keep our spirits up by kind of distracting ourselves but also making sure Stephen kept us updated with Kairi.

Right now, Dave and I were doing our first photoshoot together which was a big leather jacket company that a lot of celebrity's wear. Well it was actually Dave's photoshoot that I tagged along in, and they asked for me to do a couple shots with Dave and it was fun.

"You ready to go mamas" Dave asked walking up on me.

"You so handsome papa" I said smiling up at him while he smiled down at me.

"Thank you, baby" he said leaning down kissing me.

After saying goodbye to everyone we made our way out and headed to Dave's new Hellcat that he got himself last a couple days ago.

"Thank you" I said once helped me into my car.

"So what you trying to do" he asked pulling out of the parking garage.

"I wanna go shopping we haven't ina while" 

"Girl I just saw you online shopping for me and you yesterday" he said chuckling while I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't care I wanna go in person" I said and he shook his head.

"I heard Footlocker had some new arrivals" I mumbled knowing he couldn't say no to shoes. 

"You tried it I already got them shoes on preorder for me you and Kairi" he said making me mug him.

Just as I was about to say something else my phone started ringing.

"Ouu it's Stephen hopefully he found them" I said answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

"Hey Stephen" I said smiling.

"Hey Arianna are you with David" Stephen said sounding panicked making me scrunch up my face.

"Umm yeah is everything okay"