10. New Living

August 15th 
Next day

"Wake up papa" I said shaking him a lil.

"Yes Ari" he mumbled opening his eyes a lil and I smiled down at him.

"We landed papa get up" I said making him look around the plane.

After everything went down at his momma house we went back to the hotel and talked about him coming to Atlanta with me and how everything was going to go.

1. He was going to stay with me until he got enough money to move out which I didnt like the sound of but that aint my business

2. I said I was gone help him get a job cause I got connection all over Atlanta so he gone be making big money soon

3. He gone let his baby momma know that he was down here so he can get Kairi and I was so excited about that cause I love babies and she was cute as hell

"I got us a uber it should be waiting on us outside" I said once we got our bags.

"Bet come on" he said and I started smiling hard.

"Im so excited your going to love it down here" I said spinning around while we walked.

"Ari calm down" he said laughing hard as fck as I tripped over thin fucking air.

"Fuck you" I said laughing too.

FF an hour later

We just pulled up to my house which was just a lil bit outside of Atlanta.

"Damn Ari this shit nice" Dave said as we pulled our bags out the trunk.

"Thank you wait till you see the inside" I said dragging him into the house.

When you first walk in we walked down a lil hall way and we right in the living room with my dining room right next to is.

"Thought yo shit would be more girly and pink" Dave said putting his bags down

"Shut up ugly ass" I said mugging him.

"Im joking this shit nice mamas" he said looking around.

"Thank you come look at the kitchen" I said dragging him to it