8. Learning Something New

I woke up from a bomb ass dream to Ari shaking me.

"Yes Ari" I groaned out.

"Look you like this outfit or this outfit" she asked shoving two different outfits in my face.

"Ari" I said mugging her.

"Yes" she said smiling at me.

"Get the fuck on" I said flipping away from her and burying my face in my pillow. I heard her leave prolly going back to the room cause I was sleeping ona pull out bed ina living room.

I started drifting back to sleep until I felt Ari tap my forehead.

"Arianna ima shot yo ass I swear" I mumbled.

"Dave look which shoes would go with this outfit" she asked making me look up at her and mug her again.

"Ari come here" I said sitting up and she put her stuff down and walked over to me. I pulled her on the bed and got in between her legs laying on her stomach.

"You dead ass a baby" she said chuckling.

"Man hush" I said cuddling into her stomach and wrapping my arms around her waist and went right back to sleep.
--------------------------

2 hours later 10 in the morntinggg

I woke up to the sound of a phone going off. I'm still laying on Ari stomach and she fast asleep running her hands down my braids.

The phone still ringing so I feel around for it and finally find it and answer it.

"Hello" I mumbled out getting back comfortable.

"Opp" I hear a females voice say making me look at the phone and it's Ari.

"Is Ari there" I hear a different voice say.

"Yea hold on" I say putting the phone on speaker and shaking Ari.

"Ari somebody ona phone for you" I said once she opened her eyes and I put the phone on her shoulder getting back comfortable.

"Yes Dream" Ari mumbled.

"Girl I can smell yo breath through the phone wake dat ass up" a girl said making me chuckle.

"Bitch fuck you" Ari said.

"Ari who yo thot ass got in yo bed" I heard another voice say.

"Jayda you in my business dont do that" Ari said rubbing my scalp making me hum in response.

"But no for real who that" Dream asked.

"Dave" Ari simply said.

"Oh is he" Jayda asked.

"He doing good he a big mean ass baby though but how that work" Ari said looking down mugging me. I just laughed and shook my head.

"He coming with you tonight" Jayda asked.

"Naw he got family tings" Ari said.

"Man fuck his family I wanna meat his fine ass" Dream said making me mug Ari and the phone.

"Damn why it gotta be fuck my family" I said.

"D-damn we'll see you tonight" Dream rushed out then hung up. I shook my head and slid next to Ari trying to go back to sleep.
-------------------------------------------

2 IN THE AFTERNOONT

I was sitting on the bathroom counter watching Ari do her make up and shit cause ima drop her off at her friend spot them ima take the car down to my moms house first cause I know my pops dont be down at the warehouse time later later so I aint got nun to worry bout.