12. New Job??

(I love this picture of her she too pretty)

Same night 11pm

I just got home and was too tired for this shit. After the photoshoot me and some other girls decided to go out to eat and thats it. But instead of going straight home I went to walmart and target getting a whole bunch of baby toys, a big ass bed for her (That will come tomorrow morning), and some food. I didnt get any clothes for her cause I didnt know her sizes but I can order some clothes for over here.

When I walked in I left all the bags ina car cause I didn't feel like carrying them in and making a bunch of noise knowing that Dave and Kairi were most defiantly as sleep.

I went upstairs and peeked my head in Dave's room and sure enough they were both knocked out cold and they looked so cute.

I left them alone and went to my room and got ready for bed.

Next morning, I woke up to the sound a little feet hitting the floor in the hallway. I look at the time on my phone and it was 10 ina morning. Im surprised I even slept in this late but i was up all night.

I got up and slipped on some clothe because I was too tired to get dressed after my shower last night so I just slept necked.

(What she put on)

Once I was dressed I sneaked out my room to see what the noise was and as soon as I peeked my head out I saw the cutest lil baby girl running round play with her teddy bear. When she saw me walk out she stopped what she was doing and gave me a weird look.

"Hey princess" I said smiling at her. She returned it and ran up to me with her teddy bear in her hand. 

"This Fluff" she said handing me the teddy bear.

"He's so cute thank you" I said sitting on the floor with her. 

She ran back into Dave's room and ran back out with a Mini mouse suitcase. She started pulling out a bunch of toys and got me thinking that I shouldnt have even brought her toys.

"Slow down Kairi are you hungry" I asked her picking her up and taking her downstairs. She smiled big once we got to the kitchen and I went to my cabinet with all my cereal.

"I only have fruity pebbles and coco puffs so which you want" I said holding up the too cereals.

"Puff puffs" she said snatching the coco puffs out my hand.

I laughed at her and put her on the floor so I could make us both a bowl of cereal. When I was done with that I took her into my beck room where me and my friends would chill and shit cause my living room doesn't have a tv in it.

 When I was done with that I took her into my beck room where me and my friends would chill and shit cause my living room doesn't have a tv in it