22. After Court

SAME DAY

SAME DAY

5:30 AM

"How was court" Pops asked Dave, mama c, and I as we walked through the door.

"Some fucking bull shit" Dave said taking his jacket off.

"What happened" Pops asked holding a sleeping Kairi.

After we had our little breakfast/diner Dave decided to leave Kairi with his pops while we went to court.

"Man Millie manipulative ass made up a fucking sob story talking bout she a drug addict and she was stressed being a single mother so now they sent her to fuck rehab instead of fucking jail where she need to fucking be" Dave ranted while I rubbed my hands through his hair.

"Now this bitch bout to be in there for a month and some change then gone be walking around like she aint did what the fuck she did"

"It's okay though when she do get out we gone fight for full custody of Kairi and we gone for sure win now since she been fucking up" I said trying to making him feel better.

"Yea whatever" he said getting up and taking Kairi upstairs with him making me huff.

"Don't worry bout him Ari he'll be ok" Pops said rubbing my back.

"Yea just give him some time he gone shut himself off for a little but he gone come around" Momma C said making me nod my head.

"Yall right but I'm about to go check on him yall can help yall selves to anything yall want" I said.

"I'm gone head out" Pops said getting up and grabbing his thing.

"Same with me" momma c said.

"Well it was nice meeting you Pops" I said giving him a side hug as he laughed.

"Nice meeting you too"

I walked them both to the door before heading upstairs. I went to my room and found Dave laying on his stomach with just his boxers on.

"Are you sleep" I asked and he shook his head in response.

I stood in the doorway looking around my the room trying to figure out a way to take his mind off of things.

"Ouu" I said getting excited at the idea I got.

I quickly went to my bathroom quickly stripping out of my clothes and just leaving me in my pink laced panties.

I grabbed some oils that a fan had sent me a while back that I used once and I liked them so why not use them on Dave.

I grabbed the oils, a towel, and went back into the bedroom finding Dave in the same spot as before. I grabbed my remote and went to Spotify shuffling my love playlist and Chicago Freestyle came on making me smile.