16. NAS??

THE NEXT MORNINGAUGUST 31st

THE NEXT MORNING
AUGUST 31st

I woke up to the smell of some good ass food making my stomach growl instantly.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a nice long ass shower and did this face routine Ari got me on. When I was done, I wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth putting on lotion and that extra shit.

When I got to my room Ari was sitting on my bed smiling with a plate in her hand.

"I made your favorite" she said smiling at me and holding the plate up to me.

I looked at the plate than looked back at her as she continued to smile like this was gone makeup for last night

She real life hurt and niggas feelings and had me confused as hell. I thought it was obvious that I had love for her ass and I thought she had a lil bit of love for me too.

"I'm sorry about last night" she said as I went to my closet.

"Are you now" I mumbled grabbing some boxers.

"Very I don't know how you feel so I shouldn't have assumed you said you love me just for the fact I do stuff for you"

"Yea that really had me feeling some type of way like you feel like im just using you type shit or you my sugar momma type shit"

"I wouldn't mind" I heard her mumble making me peek my head out the closet.

"I'm joking chill but I'm honestly sorry if I hurt your feelings in anyway" she said coming and wrapping her arms around my waist and looking up at me.

"I forgive you but dont question my love alright?" I asked giving her a kiss.

"Alright" she said smiling up at me.

We sat on my bed and ate our food and talked a lil until we heard someone banging ona door.

"Who the fuck you got banging ona door" I said getting up and putting a shirt on.

"Chill out it's prolly my uncle his ass always trying to scare me" she said getting up and walking out the room with me following behind her.

"Ight look my uncle bout to cuss me the fuck out so don't intervene at all" she said before opening the door.