15. Big Bail

The Same Night 

The Same Night 

10 At Night

Right now I'm just got done tucking Loyal into bed. After Ari, Dave, and Kairi left Me and Dream took the kids to see the octopuses then left right after.

After I was done making sure Loyal was sleep I went to my room cause I heard my phone ringing.

It was a call from jail.

"Hello" I said scrunching up my face.

"Hello, this is a collect call from Atlanta County Jail for inmate Arianna Fletcher. Say yes if you would like to except this call" the operator said making me get scared cause why the fuck would she be in jail.

"Yes" I said.

"Jayda" I heard Ari say and it sounded like she was crying.

"Ari are you okay what happened" I rushed out.

"I got into a fight with D-Dave's baby momma now I-I'm in jaaaail" she cried out.

Ari might act hard and shit she is but that girl is scared as fuck of jail.

"Calm down baby where's Dave" I asked putting her on speaker so I could text my mom to come watch Loyal.

"He's h-here too he got into it with the boyfriend"

"Alright how much is yall bail" I asked putting my shoes on.

"Jayda it's 30 fucking thousand for the both of us"

(I looked up how much bail was for assault, and it said from $10,000 to $200,000)

"Got damn Ari what the fuck" 

"It's okay just call my uncle to send you the money" 

"Alright Ari I'll be there in less than and hour just try to stay calm" I told her hanging up.

Just as I hung up my momma walked through my front door. After I explained everything to her I rushed in my car and called her uncle.

"Hey Jayda, what's going on haven't heard for you ina minute how are you" he said.

"I'm find and I wished I was calling you under better circumstances but Ari and her well uhh boyfriend are in jail right now" I rushed out.

"What for what" he yelled.

"I think it's best if she tells you when she's out" I said because I didn't know the whole story and didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"Alright Jayda how much is their bail" he said with a huff.

"30 thousand for the both of them" I said wincing at the price.

"30 fucking thousand Ari lucky I send you the money and let her know I'll be down there tomorrow afternoon"