21. Pops

SEPTEMBER 17th

SEPTEMBER 17th

It was 8 in the morning and I was lying in bed with Dave and Kairi who were still fast asleep both laying on my chest.

After me and Dave went to sleep we woke up in the middle of the night and got in the shower for another round and Kairi was crying when we got out the shower, so I went to get her and she slept with us the rest of the night.

I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard knocking at the door.

I mugged the ceiling not wanting to get up but I did and grabbed my robe.

When I got downstairs I checked my cameras seeing it was a man on his phone standing in behind the door.

I kept my chain on the door but unlocked the others and cracked the door.

"Can I help you" I said looking up at him.

He looked down at me and smirked licking his lips.

I couldn't lie this man was very attractive but on the older side he also looked familiar.

"Wassup mamas I might have the wrong address but is Dave here" he asked me with a thick New York accent

"Umm... who are you" I asked.

"Just tell him his pops out here" he said making me look at him funny till it clicked.

I closed the door and rushed upstairs to our room and saw Dave on his phone Kairi laying on his chest.

"Where you go mamas ion like waking up without you" he said making me smile.

"There's someone at the door for you" I said and he looked at me confused.

"Who ion know no body out here for real" he said getting up and handing me Kairi.

"He said he's your pops" I said making him stop putting on his pants and looked at me.