13. Day Out

August 30th 
Friday

It's around 11 ina afternoon and me and Kairi were in my room playing with her toys. Dave was still sleep cause he had a late photoshoot last night and didn't get home till 12 at night so he still sleep.

The past week I've been getting really close with Kairi and it's been fun as hell. She is just such a sweet and funny as hell. I'm so happy that she is here is here because I can see a change in Dave, I can see that he is so happy that she is here.

Him and I have also kinda worked on our relationship. We haven't talked about it yet but it's no secret that we like each other a lot so I guess you could say we taking things slow at the moment.

"Come, come" she said pulling me to get up.

"Where we going" I asked her, getting up and following her out the room.

"Papa" she said pushing his door open.

She been calling him papa every now and then cause of me and I thought it was cute but Dave didnt like it.

She climbed into with him and laid on his chest, I did the same getting in on the other side. Dave instinctively wrapped his arms around the both of us and pulled me into his bare chest.

"Goodmorning papa" I said rubbing his chin hairs.

"Goodmorning mamas" he said in his sexy ass sleepy voice.

"Mornin dad" Karir said popping her head up.

"Goodmorning princess" he said chuckling.

"How you sleep" I asked him.

"I slept good I was debating on joining yall in yo bed last night" he said sitting up with us still in his arm.

"You should have we wouldn't have minded" 

"I know but yall looked cute as hell, so I left yall alone" he said looked at Kairi smiling.

She had her feet in the air tickling herself.

"Your daughters a weirdo" I said laughing at her as she busted out laughing.

"She got it from her momma" he said making me mug him cause I've seen him do some weird ass shit but ima let him have it.

"I have plans for us today" I said getting up.

"Where was going" he said getting up too and stretching.

"It's a surprise but we are meeting up with Jayda her son and Dream and her little sister" I said happy as hell cause i haven't seen them since I got back to Atlanta.

"We're wearing black too by the way" I said.

"Aww you wanna be a lil family so bad" he said coming up to me and giving me a kiss.

"I don't not like you like that" I said quickly walking out the room with Kairi behind me.

"You wanna get dressed with me" I said smiling down at her and she put her hands out wanting to be picked up which I did.

FF Two Hours Later

We were all in the car on our way, but we had to stop for food cause we haven't eaten anything yet.

When we pulled up I tapped Dave so he can see where we at.

"Nigga you took me to an aquarium" he said with and weird smile but was mugging me at the same time.

"It's for the kids and for us to spend time with Kairi before we have to drop her off tonight" I said and he nodded his head getting out of the car and I followed in suit.