𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟮𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭𝟬𝗗𝗮𝗱~ 𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆~ dearmadssocietyy •

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟮
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭𝟬
𝗗𝗮𝗱~ 𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆~ dearmadssocietyy

Today was the day that Ariana's baby girl, Y/n, turned 10 years old. Ariana had been planning how to spend her birthday for the past 3 months.

And today was the day Y/n was going to go to Disneyland for the first time on her birthday.

Ariana woke up and got her bag packed for the day. She then quietly went into her baby Y/n's room to set up a big birthday present, cause Ari likes to spoil her baby girl, and get her bag packed for the day also.

After setting up Y/n's present for the past 20 minutes, she finally woke up her baby.

"Y/n/n~" Ari coos as she wakes Y/n up. The birthday girl sits up on her bed rubbing her eyes and looking at Ari.

"Mama? What time is it?" Y/n asks as she looks at Ari after adjusting to the light.

"It's 6am but it's someone's birthday today!" Ari says and starts to kiss all over Y/n's face.

Y/n let's out cute giggles as she feels Ari kiss all over her face. Ari stops one she notices that Y/n can't seem to catch her breath.

"Okay baby, would you like to open your present?" Ari asks as she sets a hugeee box in front of her baby.

"Yes please." Y/n says as she blushes seeing how much her mom spoiled her for turning 10 years old.

"Go ahead baby!" Ariana smiles widely as she films Y/n opening up her present.

Y/n screams loudly as she see's something she really did want for her birthday.

A Polaroid Camera.