𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟭𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 ~ 𝟭𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 ~ 𝟭𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗺 ~ 𝟭𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 ~ 𝟭𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀...

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟭𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 ~ 𝟭𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 ~ 𝟭𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗺 ~ 𝟭𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 ~ 𝟭𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Ever since Y/n could remember, most of her life has surrounded competitive dance at "ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY" and "ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY: LOS ANGELES"

Day in and day out watching her 5 older siblings dance solos, duos, trios, and so much more.

Ariana and Dalton both do what ever they can to help their five children pursue a career in dance. Even if it means moving from one state to another to help their children.

Y/n on the other hand, enjoys watching her older siblings dancing but does not want to dance. Dalton and Ariana were both relived when Y/n said no to dancing.

🫧🦋🫧🦋

"Jake and Liam!! Let's go before you're late!!" Ariana yells up the stairs as she helps Y/n put on her shoes. "I have a few things for you in your bag today baby so you won't be bored."

"Otay mama" Y/n sweetly says as she looks at Ariana. "We gu?"

"Yes baby, we're going." Y/n's oldest sister, Isabella, says as she came down the stairs

"DISSY!!" Y/n squeals as she follows her sister out to Ariana's car. Y/n does her little waddle as Isabella gets Y/n's bag under her car seat and then places her bag next to hers.

Isabella lifts Y/n up into her car seat and gets her all buckled before kissing her head.

Once everyone was in their seat and buckled, Ariana started the drive to ALDC. Y/n would let out a couple of babbles while playing with a stuffed animal that Jake had gotten her when she got sad because she couldn't go to one of their competitions cause she was sick.

Once Ariana was able to find a parking spot, all the children quickly got out of the car to grab their dance bag from the trunk, before waiting for Ariana to grab Y/n out from her car seat

"You guys ready?" Ariana asks as she lifts Y/n onto her hip and follows her children into the dance studio.

"Yeah" All the children say at the same time as Ariana holds the door open for her children.

"I'm glad. I'm excited for you guys!" Ariana says as she follows her children to the dancers den.

"I'm just worried about Y/n/n, mom." Brandon says as he sets his bag down and starts stretching. "I'm nervous about her with the traveling and some of the time changes."

"I know, love." Ariana says as she sits down and sets Y/n on her lap. She then hands Y/n her phone to play on while she talks with Brandon. "But me and dad are going to try and find a way for Y/n to stay on her schedule."

"You sure?" Brandon says as she finishes stretching and walks over to his baby sister and holds her small hands.

"I'm 1,000% sure love." Ariana says before walking with her children into Studio A.

Brandon and all his younger siblings stand in a line from youngest to oldest going left to right.

It is all quiet until the door opens and the one and only Abby Lee Miller rolls in her electric wheelchair.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the new ALDC Elite Competition Team." Abby says as she looks at all of the dancers standing in front of them. "This dance season is going to push everyone to their limits. You are going to put your blood, sweat, and tears into this team."

Ariana looks at her children with a small worried look but does not let any of her children see her face. But instead shows a smile when Brandon looks at her.

He sends her a small smile back before turning to look at his dance teacher.

"There will be a group dance as well as 3 solos" Abby says before looking at all of the dances in front of her to see who will be the soloists for the week. "The 3 solos are going to be..."

cliffhanger timeeeee
i have missed writing for all of you so much!!