𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗲

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟮𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗖𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲~ 𝟮𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝟳 𝗷�...

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟮𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗖𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲~ 𝟮𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝟳 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁

Ever since Y/n's oldest siblings, Dayton and Chloe, were known for their businesses they started. Y/n has felt useless.

Y/n started to apply for jobs when she just turned 16 years old. Now 5 months after she started applying, Y/n feels like giving up all hope.

𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖸/𝗇,
𝖶𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗃𝗈𝖻. 𝖶𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗇 6 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋.
𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒. 𝖳𝖺𝖼𝗈 𝖡𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆.

After Y/n looks at the email just sent to her, she just breaks down onto tears. This was her last chance of getting a job before she goes back to school for her junior year in high school.

"Y/n/n?" Chloe asks her little sister from the other side of her door. "It's sissy, can I come in?"

"N-No." Y/n stutters as she throws her phone against the wall. Chloe sighs from the other side and quickly goes to her parents.

"Mom?" Chloe says as she enters her mom's bedroom. Ariana smiles seeing her oldest daughter.

"What's up?" Ariana asks as she stands up from her vanity and goes over to the bed and sits next to Chloe.

"Well, Y/n/n's in her room crying and I heard something slam up against her wall after I had asked her to come in." Chloe explains to her mother. Ariana gasps softly and hurries to her youngest daughter's room.

"Y/n/n?" Ariana asks as she opens Y/n's bedroom door. All she could hear was the sobs of Y/n, who's head was stuffed into her pillow.

Ariana sighs softly and goes downstairs to round up her husband and other children.

"Okay, so Y/n is in her room sobbing her eyes out. We are not going to ask her any questions or tell her anything." Ariana says as she stands in front of everyone.

Dalton, Dayton and Chloe all nod their heads yes. Ariana and Chloe go to the kitchen to start making Taco's for a family dinner.

Eventually, dinner was ready and the 2 men were currently setting the table while Ariana and Chloe place all the food onto the table.

Y/n came downstairs when she got a message from her brother saying it was time for dinner.

"Soooo, how was everyone's day?" Ariana asks as she starts to make herself some tacos while everyone does also.

"Mine was good, we won the case we were working on." Dayton says as he takes a bite of his food.

Y/n was just looking blankly at the food on the table. She felt sick to her stomach looking at the tacos.

"Y/n/n, did you ever hear back from any of the jobs?" Dalton asks his daughter after taking a sip of water.

"Y-Yeah." Y/n whispers as she starts to stutter over her words. "I uhh didn't get any of them."

After Y/n says the last sentence, she lets her tears fall from her eyes and runs up to her room.

"I'll go talk to her." Ariana says as she stands up and goes to her daughter.

When Ariana gently reaches her youngest daughter's bedroom, she hurries over to where Y/n was and gently holds in her arms while gently rocking her.

"I-It hurt's mommy." Y/n says as she starts to cry harder on her mom's shoulder.

"I know baby girl." Ariana answers sadly and just keep's rocking her daughter. "But me and dad are so proud of no matter what happens. Even if you get a job that you might not want but you don't have to worry about it. Me, sissy, dad and Day will all be proud of you no matter what happens my love."

When Ariana finished her small TedTalk, Y/n had finally calmed down and just held onto her mom for dear life.

"How about a movie night before sissy and Day have to go back to their houses and just binge out and order some candy, Panda Express and a few other things?" Ariana asks Y/n as she gently wipes the last of her remaking tears.

Y/n forgets her tears and runs downstairs to start to party!

Just spam the comments everyone I don't have a specific number for this chapter.
theanniewritess