𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟯𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟯𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗚𝗮𝗯𝗲 ~ 𝟭𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱•

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟯𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟯𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗚𝗮𝗯𝗲 ~ 𝟭𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Ever since Y/n could remember, she was 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱.

She was used because of her condition. She was used for money. No one showed her what true love feels like.

Y/n has type 2 diabetes and has a rare type of dwarfism. Along with her diabetes, Y/n also has asthma.

Ariana, on the other hand, as always wanted a baby girl. She has always wanted to dress her up and do girlie stuff with a daughter.

Ariana decided to go around and visit orphanages around Los Angeles. She had felt so bad for all the kids who don't have a family to celebrate a birthday with or any other holiday they may celebrate.

She and Dalton had brought up the idea of fostering and maybe even adopting a child since their oldest and only child, Gabe, is in college.

And everything was about to change for Ariana and Y/n

•••••

"Y/n?" Miss. Rachel says as she knocks on the door of the 8-year-old girl's bedroom.

Y/n didn't even let out a small noise in response but just opened the door for Rachel.

"Someone is here to meet you." Rachel says as she gently sits on the floor next to Y/n. "She also has a special surprise for you honey."

Y/n didn't say anything just played with the American Girl Doll that was given to her for Christmas from a fundraiser last year.

"Okay honey, I'm going to let her in to talk with you. If you need anything, I will wait outside your door." Rachel says as she gently rubs Y/n's back and watches her play with her doll.

Rachel got up and walked to the door letting Ariana and Dalton in to meet the little girl.

"Please be gentle with her. She does get anxious easily." Rachel says before closing the door quietly and starts to go and work on some paperwork.

"Hey baby." Ariana says as she gently walks over to in front of Y/n. She looks up at Ariana and then quickly looks back down at her lap. "I heard you are very special."

Y/n looks up at Ariana with big doe eyes. Ariana and Dalton internally coo at the small girl in front of them.

"Not many people get to be as beautiful as you princess." Dalton says as he speaks up for the first time.

Y/n's cheeks almost turned into a strawberry with how red her cheeks were from blushing.

"Can we ask you something sweetie?" Dalton asks as he holds his wife's hand. The small girl in front of them nods her head yes.

"What if we became your parents?" Dalton asks as Ariana watches a thinking look appears on Y/n's face before a big smile breaks out and she squeals as she runs over to Ariana and Dalton.

"Oh my goodness!" Ariana says as she holds Y/n close to her and lets out small sobs that she was holding in.

"How about you and Ariana pack all of your stuff up and I will go finish signing the paperwork?" Dalton says as he stands up before offering his other hands to his wife and daughter.

Dalton exits the room as Ariana and Y/n start to pack up Y/n's belongings. Ariana smiles at how close Y/n has been standing next to her as she finishes packing up the small girl's belongings.

"Let's get going now shall we?" Ariana says as she lifts Y/n into her arms and hugs the small girl close to her.

if y'all spam the comments, i will write and publish the second part

also, if this became very popular, should i make it into its own book?