𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟭𝟮 𝟭/𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱•

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟭𝟮 𝟭/𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Y/n has always been known for dressing as a 90's preppy girl. She always wears a skirt, leggings (or tights on occasion), polo shirt, sweater, as well as dress shoes or a pair of vans or nike shoes.

"Mommy?" Y/n asks as her, Ariana and Dalton were shopping around LA today because they needed to get out of the house.

"Yess princess?" Ariana asks Y/n as she bends down to height to hear her better because she was wearing a mask.

"C-Can we shop for c-clothes?" Y/n asks a small stutter coming from her mouth. Ariana and Dalton look at each other, knowing that Y/n will be spoiled with clothes and much more today.

"Of course baby!!" Dalton exclaims as he lifts Y/n onto his back. "Me and mommy had planned on spoiling you today!"

Ariana nods in agreement as she smiles seeing Y/n get very excited about getting a few new things today.

Y/n smiles widely and ran to the small Shein Pop-Up shop that was happening at the mall and started looking around at everything.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Y/n squeals as she finds so many clothes she loves "Looook!!!"

Ariana and Dalton smile and start to hold the clothes Y/n picks out.

"All done princess?" Dalton asks as he lifts a sleepy Y/n into his arms as she lays her head on his shoulder. Y/n didn't even say a word, but just nodded her head and started to fall asleep.

"Your total today will be $836.83." The cashier says as she finishes ringing off the clothes that Ariana and Dalton had picked up for their daughter.

Ariana swiped her card and grabbed all the bags, placing them in a small wagon that was brought out for them.

"I think this was pretty successful." Dalton says as he sits in the driver seat as Ariana had taken Y/n into her arms and cuddles her.

"I agree." Ariana says as Dalton starts to drive back to their house while laying her head on top of Y/n's head, falling asleep also.

𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻

•𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻•