𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗱𝗮𝗱)~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘆...

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗱𝗮𝗱)~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻 (𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝗱)~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗺𝗼𝗺)~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

"Okay, let's get one thing straight." Ariana says as she bursts into Joan's house 7 months after she noticed Y/n wasn't there anymore. "You have my daughter and don't have the rights to have her stay here!! She's supposed to be going back and forth between me and Pete!!"

After Ariana was done screaming at her mother, Y/n walked down the stairs with a blanket wrapped around her.

"Y/n, get in the damn car while I talk to nonna" Ariana grumbles out and points to the front door. Y/n stays still in her spot on the stairs and looks at Ariana.

"No." Y/n simply says as she looks at her "mom".

"Y/N!! I TOLD YOU TO GET IN THE DAMN CAR AND YOU BETTER LISTEN TO WHAT I FUCKING SAY TO YOU BRAT!!" Ariana screams at the top of her lungs to the small girl.

"No." Y/n says again. You could see Ariana's face turn into a tomato and Y/n tries not to laugh.

"You and Pete were never there for me when I needed you both. You all decided to marry off and not pay attention to your daughter. You called me a maid Christmas morning. I went up to my small room and cried and cried for two days!" Y/n says as she feels the tears stinging in her eyes. "You never cared if I succeeded in school or helped me when I got bullied so bad and had to go to the hospital so many times. You only ever paid attention to your "family". Not even me when I would ask for even a small hug!!" Y/n screams as she finishes off her TedTalk.

Joan goes over to Y/n and pulls her into a tight hug. Y/n starts to cry so hard you can hear her from outside the door.

"Leave before I call the police." Joan says lifting the small girl up and walking upstairs to her room.

"It's okay baby. She deserved what you told her." Joan says as she sits on her bed and gently runs her fingers through Y/n's hair.

Joan walked with her granddaughter to the couch. Y/n just sat in silence as she cuddles up to her nonna.

"You did the right thing my love." Joan says as she gently runs her fingers through the girl's soft hair.

"Thank you so much for everything nonna." Y/n says as she looks up at Joan with tears glossing over her eyes.

"You don't need to thank me baby." Joan says as her and Y/n both cuddle.

But was soon interrupted by someone at the door.

"Open the door!!"

𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿