𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟯𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟯𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱•

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟯𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟯𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Today Ariana, Dalton and Y/n will be going back to school supplies shopping for Y/n!

Y/n was going to start first grade this year! Ariana and Dalton are so excited for Y/n to be able to make friends her own age.

"Mommy?" Y/n asks as Dalton drives on the freeway to Target. "Can you stay with me at school when I go?"

"I'm sorry princess." Ariana says as she turns to look at her daughter. "But mommies and daddies aren't supposed to stay with their children when they go to school."

"Ohh okay." Y/n says as she looks out the window at the scenery of Los Angeles. Ariana smiles softly as she turns back around as Dalton exits the freeway. "Can we get Starbucks though?"

Ariana and Dalton both laugh softly at their daughter. She has always had a random Starbucks addiction.

"Of course baby." Dalton says as Y/n and him meet eyes in the mirror. "Daddy will get you anything you want from their and for school, okay?"

Y/n nods her head and smiles as she looks down at the school supplies list that she hand wrote herself from the list the school gave her.

Dalton was quickly able to find a parking spot and heads over to where Y/n was sitting patiently.

"You ready baby?" Dalton asks as he lifts Y/n out of the car and into the cart Ariana went and got.

"I'm so ready daddy!!" Y/n squeals as Ariana pushes the cart near the entrance. "I'm also ready for Starbucks!"

"You have always had a weird Starbucks addiction baby girl." Ariana says as Y/n laughs at Dalton as he makes funny faces behind Ariana. "But you got that from me."

"I sure did mommy!" Y/n says as Ariana goes to the small Starbucks shop inside Starbucks. "I'm going to be independent and order for everyone mommy!"

"Okay sunshine." Ariana says as makes it so Y/n is right in front of the cash register. "Daddy doesn't want anything but you know what I always get, correct?"

"Mhm!" Y/n says before a barista comes over to take her order. "May I please get 1 Venti Vanilla Been Frappuccino, 1 Trenta Pink Drink, 6 bullseye cake pops, 6 unicorn cake pops, 6 birthday cake pops, 6 chocolate cake pops, 3 chocolate chip cookies, 3 brownies, and 3 bullseye cookies please."

"Of course." The barista says as she starts to ring up the order. "That will be $64.82 today please."

Dalton grabs his card out and pats for everything since he told Y/n she could get whatever she wanted. Eventually, The drinks are ready and Ariana drives the cart towards the school shop.

 Eventually, The drinks are ready and Ariana drives the cart towards the school shop

"Okay sunshine." Dalton says as Ariana stops the car and gently lifts Y/n out of the cart. "What does your list say you need?"

Y/n looks down at her list before reading it out loud.

➪ 48 Ticonderoga pencils
➪ 1 pack of crayons
➪ 1 pack of markers
➪ 1 pack of colored pencils
➪ 12 folders
➪ 12 composition notebooks
➪ Pencil top erasers
➪ Regular erasers
➪ Tissue
➪ Disinfectant wipes
➪ Hand sanitizer
➪ Pencil case
➪ Ziploc bags
➪ Expo dry erase markers
➪ 24 glue sticks
➪ 2 bottles of white glue
➪ 1 pencil sharpener

"Okay sunshine, we will get you everything on the list PLUS a few extra special items, okay?" Ariana says as she starts to walk with Y/n around the area.

"Okay mommy!!" Y/n says as she looks up at her mother. "My theme this year will be 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗼!!"

"That's perfect for you princess!" Dalton says as they all start to look around finding the school supplies for Y/n.

"And done!" Y/n squeals as she places her last notebook in the cart.

"Yay!" Ariana says as they head up towards the checkout line. "Maybe tonight we can order you a few special things for school."

"Yay!" Y/n squeals as she takes a drink of her Pink Drink and eats the food she ordered.

••••••••••
okay don't judge me but the starbucks order in this chapter the cake pops, pink drink is normally what i get but only 3 cake pops

anyone have any special requests?

also i will do a face reveal if everyone spams the comments.