𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮'𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟯𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱•

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟯𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Ever since Y/n was 3 years old, she has been dancing. She was able to be put in a dance group called "Fresh Faces".

Y/n was the youngest out of all of them but she didn't mind. They all treated her like a small doll. She didn't mind she loved all of the attention should would get if she messed anything up.

But today was a big day for the group of dancers. They were going to audition on "America's Got Talent".

"Y/n/n!! It's time to go!!" Ariana shouts up the stairs to her daughter who was sitting in her room meditating.

Y/n quickly grabbed her backpack and her dance bag. And starts to head downstairs to where her parents are waiting for her.

 And starts to head downstairs to where her parents are waiting for her

(Y/n's backpack)

(Y/n's duffel bag)

(Y/n's duffel bag)

"Coming mommy!" Y/n says as she walks carefully down the stairs.

"You ready bubba?" Dalton asks as he takes his daughter's hand and walks her to the car while Ariana checks the security system.

"I'm very nervous daddy." Y/n says as she stops in her tracks and looks up at Dalton with her big doe eyes.

"It's okay baby, all of your friends will help you and it's okay if you mess up. Nobody will be mad at you baby." Dalton says as he hugs Y/n and looks up at his wife.

"How about mommy sits next to you on the drive there and daddy sits next to you on the way back?" Ariana asks her daughter as she lifts her up into her arms.

"I like that mommy." Y/n says as she holds onto Ariana with her life. Ariana smiles and goes to the car with Y/n the monkey holding onto her.

"Alright 2 hours and then we'll be there!!" Dalton says as he puts the address in and drives to the audition place.

Y/n and Ariana spent the whole time watching "Cobra Kai" on Netflix and cuddling each other.

"You ready Y/n/n?" One of the girls in the group asks before going on stage.

"Yes!!" Y/n says as she starts to stretch a little bit before going to the other girls. Soon all of the girls were called onto stage.

300 comments? i know it's impossible but i think a spam of chapters will be here in the future is 300 or more is reached