𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱

∙𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟯𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟯𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱∙

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝟯𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻 ~ 𝟯𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻 ~ 𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Recently Ariana and Pete have been ignoring each other more than ever. They think Y/n hasn't noticed. But, unfortunately, she has noticed.

Pete leaves for hours on ends, and returns like nothing happened. Ariana is so busy working on new music and with her cosmetic business, she's been gone on hours on end also.

 Ariana is so busy working on new music and with her cosmetic business, she's been gone on hours on end also

Y/n had just gotten home from school. She set her backpack down on the dining room table and quietly walked to the kitchen to get a small bowl of fruit.

As Y/n sat back down at the dining room table, the front door opened and she quickly hid and heard voices.

"Yeah, she's still at school while the other one is hiding at work." Y/n heard Pete say before she heard a female voice that was not Ariana.

"That means we're all alone." The woman said before her and Pete got into a heated makeout session.

The two hurried upstairs and into Pete and Ariana's room to continue what they had started. Y/n waited to move until she heard the door slam shut.

Y/n quickly stuffed everything in her backpack before hurrying to the front door and slamming it shut and she runs away to Ariana's studio.

Y/n ran and ran and ran until she couldn't run anymore. She stopped and tried to catch her breath before running again before stopping in front of Ariana's studio.

"Sorry kid, you need to get get lost." A security officer says as he stops Y/n before she could enter the building.

"B-But I need to see my mom." Y/n says as she gasps for breath. She could feel the tears entering her eyes.

"Get. Lost. Kid." The security officer states more sternly as Y/n walks to one of the benches and sits down letting her tears and sobs that she was holding in.

Everyone who was walking stops and looks at Y/n, the poor girl was so sweaty, and was crying her little heart out.

Just as Y/n had stopped crying, it started to pour down rain.

"Great." Y/n says as she sniffles and pulls her jacket around her and places her backpack underneath her jacket.

"Have great day Mrs. Grande." The security officer says as he grabs an umbrella for Ariana.

"You to Dan!" Ariana says as she looks up and starts walking but stops when Y/n stands up and looks at her, soaking wet.

"Y/n/n?" Ariana asks confused as to why her daughter is standing here instead of at home with her father. "What are you doing here?"

"D-Daddy's cheating!" Y/n bursts out before crying all over again. Ariana was quick to hug her daughter close to her, even if it meant she was going to get wet, it doesn't matter to the protective mother.

"Baby.." Ariana says before she quickly walks with Y/n next her and hurried to her car. "Are you positive?"

"Y-Yes." Y/n says as let's put a small sob before rubbing her eyes with her sleeves, that are soaking wet.

"Well.." Ariana says as she starts her car to quickly drive home. "Let's go catch a cheater."

part 2 anyone?