𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝟳

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗞𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲́~ 𝟯𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗞𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻~ 𝟰𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿~ 𝟰𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗲...

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗞𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲́~ 𝟯𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗞𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻~ 𝟰𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿~ 𝟰𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿~ 𝟲𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿~ 𝟮𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿~ 𝟮𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸~ 𝟯𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿~ 𝟭𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿~ 𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁~ 𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁~ 𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗠𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸~ 𝟭𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸~ 𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸~ 𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿~ 𝟭𝟮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲-𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻~ 𝟴 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Today was the day of Wolf's first birthday!!

Y/n and Wolf have become the closest cousins. Anytime Kylie or Khloé and Ariana see each other, Y/n and Wolf always seem to be attached to the hip.

One time, Wolf and Y/n both fell asleep together on the couch. Kylie, Khloé and Ariana didn't want to move the babies away from each other.

But Kylie had to head home and everyone was ready for bed

But Kylie had to head home and everyone was ready for bed. Y/n cried and cried and cried for over an hour before she fell asleep.

But today, Y/n and Wolf would be able to play all day long! Kylie planed on inviting the whole family to her house to spend the day with Wolf.

Kylie also wanted to spend the day with her family, nieces and nephews.

Khloé, Ariana, True and Y/n were all in the car on the way to Kylie's house before everyone so Y/n, Wolf, True and Stormi can all play together before the whole family arrived.

"Mommy?" True asks from her car seat. "Is sissy going to be like Wolfie soon?"

Ariana and Khloé look at each other knowing that Wolf has already started crawling, walking and even talking. But only talking a couple of words.

"Yes baby." Ariana says as she turns around to look at True. "She just needs a little bit more time. But that's okay."

"You're right mommy." True says as she looks out the window at the scenery.

Around 5 minutes later, Khloé pulls into Kylie's driveway and parks the car. Ariana was quick to get out of the car and go over to True. Khloé on the other hand, went over to Y/n and picked her up out of her car seat.

"Kylie!!!" Khloé yells as she enters Kylie's house making her presence known. Kylie walks out of the kitchen with a birthday boy Wolf on her hip.

"Hey guys!" Kylie says as she gives her sister, sister-in-law, and her 2 nieces hugs. "All the kids can play in the living room while we catch up."

Everyone follows Kylie to her living room. Many toys were set up for the 2 babies as well as the 2 toddlers. Kylie set Wolf down who quickly crawled over to the coffee table and stood up on his legs, shaking his booty.

Khloé set Y/n down next to him and Y/n and Wolf started to shake their booties together.

Eventually, the whole Kardashian-Jenner family arrived and celebrated the first birthday of one little Mr

Eventually, the whole Kardashian-Jenner family arrived and celebrated the first birthday of one little Mr. Wolf Webster.