𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟮𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿~ 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻•

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟮𝟵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿~ 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻

Ever since Ariana got a job as a teacher, she has had the loveliest time. She even got to have her own daughter, Y/n, go to the same school she teaches at!!

Ariana also happens to be a popular YouTuber who films her life at work and at home.

Today was going to be a busy day for both Ariana and Y/n.

Ariana had so many things to do get her classroom ready for the start of a new school year. She would also be starting to plan out the lessons for some months.

On the other hand, Y/n, was going to go with Ariana to her class and hand out with her mom. Y/n packed up her backpack with all of her coloring stuff, since she loves to color.

Ariana always spoils Y/n with so many new coloring books, marker's, crayons, colored pencils and so much more!!

"Okay baby, I know this is your first time seeing your new school." Ariana says as she helps Y/n into her car seat.

Y/n was diagnosed with achondroplasia. The most common type of short-limbed dwarfism. While it's sometimes hereditary, most cases of dwarfism are caused by a genetic mutation. This is why the majority of people with achondroplasia are born to parents of average height. Achondroplasia is a bone growth disorder that causes disproportionate dwarfism. Dwarfism is defined as a condition of short stature as an adult. People with achondroplasia are short in stature with a normal sized torso and short limbs. It's the most common type of disproportionate dwarfism.

Since Y/n has achondroplasia, she has to have a car seat since she is so small and can get hurt easily.

"But you are going to be with me the whole time. You can color, I can turn a movie on for you on the T.V screens and I will order us special treats. Okay?" Ariana asks as she finishes strapping Y/n into her car seat.

 Okay?" Ariana asks as she finishes strapping Y/n into her car seat