𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 (𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘)

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟮𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭𝟬•

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟮
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭𝟬

Today marked a milestone in Ariana's life—her daughter, Y/n, was turning ten. The anticipation for this special day had been brewing for three months, every minute meticulously planned by Ariana to ensure it would be nothing short of magical.

The excitement was palpable as the day dawned—a trip to Disneyland awaited Y/n, a first-time birthday adventure to the enchanting world of fairy tales. Ariana, with the efficiency of a seasoned planner, rose early to prepare. Packing their bags discreetly, she tiptoed into Y/n's room, setting the stage for a birthday surprise fit for a princess, or in this case, her beloved little girl.

Softly, Ari coaxed Y/n awake, her voice a melody of tenderness. Blinking away sleep, Y/n peered at Ariana, curiosity dancing in her eyes.

"Mama? What time is it?" Y/n murmured, adjusting to the morning light.

"It's 6 am, my love, but guess whose special day it is?" Ari said, her smile infectious, showering Y/n's face with gentle kisses.

Y/n giggled, basking in Ari's affectionate gestures, until breathlessness halted the moment. "Ready to see your surprise?" Ariana inquired, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Yes, please," Y/n blushed, sensing the magnitude of her mom's love on this monumental day.

"Go ahead, baby!" Ariana urged, filming the unveiling of the grand present.

The room echoed with Y/n's delighted shrieks as she uncovered her long-desired treasure—a Polaroid Camera.

Overwhelmed by joy, she clung to Ari, tears cascading down her cheeks, unable to contain the rush of emotions.

Ari held her close, murmuring words of comfort, allowing Y/n the time to collect herself. As Y/n wiped her tears, she noticed the thoughtful array of camera accessories and, to her astonishment, a collection of Disney-themed mini backpacks, each holding a secret surprise.

"M-Mama," Y/n stammered, awestruck. Ari beamed, encouraging her to explore the magical gifts.

As Y/n reached for the final backpack, Ari hinted at the treasure awaiting her inside.

"Open it, baby, there's something magical in there," Ari grinned, anticipation evident in her eyes.

With bated breath, Y/n retrieved an envelope from the beautifully crafted bag. She read aloud the heartfelt note inside.

"Dear my beloved Y/n, I hope your birthday brings you endless joy! Mommy adores you deeply, and today, we are going to... DISNEYLAND!!! Love, Mommy"

Overwhelmed with gratitude, Y/n rushed into Ari's embrace, expressing her thanks amidst tears.

"Thank you so much, Mommy," Y/n sobbed, holding Ari tightly, overcome with emotion.

Excitement bubbled as they readied themselves for the day ahead—a journey to the magical realm of Disneyland.

Hours later, they arrived! Y/n, practically bouncing with anticipation, urged Ari to hasten their steps.

"Let's go!!!" Y/n exclaimed, darting towards the entrance.

Ari laughed and hastened after her daughter, reveling in the infectious enthusiasm. Their day unfolded like a fairy tale—princess photo ops, exhilarating rides, delectable treats, and countless magical moments captured for eternity.

As the gates to Disneyland swung open, Y/n practically skipped ahead, her eyes sparkling with wonder at the sight of the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle. Ariana, caught up in her daughter's infectious excitement, hastened to keep pace.

"Which ride first, Mama?" Y/n's enthusiasm bubbled over, tugging at Ari's hand.

"Hmm, how about we start with something magical?" Ariana suggested, leading Y/n towards the enchanting carousel adorned with ornate horses and twinkling lights.

The duo laughed and cheered, riding the carousel side by side. As the music swirled around them, Y/n's laughter echoed through the park, filling Ari's heart with joy.

Next on the list was a thrilling adventure through the Pirates of the Caribbean. Y/n clung to Ariana's arm, eyes wide with excitement and a hint of trepidation as they sailed through the immersive pirate world. With every twist and turn, Y/n's squeals of delight echoed in the darkness, her trust in her mom making every moment exhilarating.

"Did you like that, sweetie?" Ariana grinned, ruffling Y/n's hair as they disembarked.

"Best ride ever!" Y/n exclaimed, her face beaming with a mix of adrenaline and pure exhilaration.

Their day continued, filled with laughter, as they ventured from one ride to another—soaring on Dumbo the Flying Elephant, exploring the mystical world of the Haunted Mansion, and experiencing the whimsical joy of the Mad Tea Party spinning cups.

Between rides, they indulged in delicious Mickey-shaped treats and ice creams, giggling as they compared whose treat had more sprinkles.

Shopping at Disneyland was a highlight for both. Y/n's eyes widened at the sight of the vibrant shops brimming with Disney merchandise. Ariana, unable to resist her daughter's excitement, encouraged Y/n to pick out souvenirs and memorabilia.

Y/n marveled at the array of Disney-themed mini backpacks, remembering the special one she had received earlier. She clutched onto Ari's hand, excitedly browsing through shelves filled with plush toys, souvenirs, and princess costumes.

"Look, Mama! Isn't this tiara just perfect?" Y/n exclaimed, trying on a sparkling tiara, twirling in front of the mirror.

"Absolutely stunning, princess," Ariana praised, snapping a quick picture to capture the moment.

Their day at Disneyland was a blend of thrilling adventures and heartwarming moments, culminating in a bag filled with cherished memories and souvenirs that would forever remind them of their magical day together.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the night sky ignited with a kaleidoscope of fireworks above the castle, eliciting gasps of wonder from Y/n.

Ariana's heart swelled witnessing Y/n's radiant joy. In that moment, she vowed to eternally cherish these magical experiences, promising many more adventures in the enchanting world of Disney.

For both Y/n and Ariana, it was an unforgettable birthday, etched deeply in their hearts.