𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟯𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀~ 𝟭𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲~ 𝟭𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿~ 𝟭𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱•

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟯𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻~ 𝟯𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀~ 𝟭𝟳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲~ 𝟭𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿~ 𝟭𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗹𝗱

Ariana and Dalton have 4 kids. They both have the most hectic lives ever since they had all of their children.

They had their first child, James, when they were 15 years old. Then Ariana got pregnant again when she was 19 years old with twins, Cole and Peter. And then 12 years later she got pregnant one last time with her only daughter, Y/n.

When Ariana found it she was going to have a baby girl, she was excited. When Y/n was born, she had so much hair on her head.

Today was halloween and Ariana had gotten Y/n in the cutest costume she had ever seen on a baby.

Y/n was a Starbucks Frappuccino. Ariana was so excited for how her costume turned out.

The rest of the family went as other Starbucks coffee drinks.

Ariana was a matching Frappuccino with Y/n. Dalton was a cold brew. But Ariana was a little sad that her 3 oldest sons didn't want to dress up with them to go trick-or-treating with their parent's and baby sister.

"Okay boys are you ready?" Ariana asks as she watches her oldest sons in last minute prince costumes.

All of them look at their mom with "What the fuck?" looks on their faces.

"Let's go!" Dalton says as they all head outside to start trick-or-treating.

After a couple hours, Y/n was getting whiney.

"MAMA!!" Y/n yells as she drops to her diapered bottom on the sidewalk. "HOME!!"

Ariana sighs as she goes to pick up Y/n. Dalton gets the memo to head home along with the boys.

"M-mama" Y/n cries as she lays on Ariana's shoulder. Ariana shushes her and starts to hum and sing a song she always sing to her when she goes to sleep, One Last Time.

By the time the Gomez family reached home, Y/n was fast asleep on Ariana's shoulder. Ariana smiles knowing she has a cute baby girl all to herself.

25 comments for the next chapter