𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗱𝗮𝗱)~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘆...

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗱𝗮𝗱)~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻 (𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝗱)~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗺𝗼𝗺)~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

"Y/N!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU LITTLE BITCH?!?!" The voice says as they enter the house after slamming the door.

"What the fuck do you want Scott?" Kim asks as she see's her oldest sister's, Kourtney, "husband" walk into the dining room.

"The little bitch of your step-daughter was supposed to clean my car and watch the kids!" Scott says as Ariana holds Y/n tightly as she cries.

"Get the fuck out of my house!!" Dalton screams as Y/n's sobs could be heard from anywhere in their house. "Don't you dare speak to my daughter like that!!"

Ariana's jaw dropped as she heard Dalton call Y/n his daughter. Y/n has slipped a "dad" to Dalton a couple of times before but he has never said anything like that about her.

"W-What?" Y/n stutters as she looks at Dalton with her red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"I called you my daughter because me and you have a close relationship when you were younger." Dalton says as he watches Y/n tear up and run to him and hold him like her life depends on it.

"I love you dad." Y/n says softly. Everyone smiles at Y/n and Dalton hugging each other.

250 comments for the next chapter
love you!!