𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

•𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗱𝗮𝗱)~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘆...

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮~ 𝟰𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗱𝗮𝗱)~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬/𝗻~ 𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟰 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆 (𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻 (𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝗱)~ 𝟰𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗻 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗺𝗼𝗺)~ 𝟰𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟯 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗣𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 (𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽-𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿)~ 𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

For as long as Y/n could remember she has been back and forth between her mom's, Ariana Grande, house and her dad's, Pete Davidson, house.

It's been getting harder and harder recently because both her mom and her dad got married within the span of 3 months of each other's weddings.

She then had to endure 4 siblings on her dad's side from marrying the one and only Kim Kardashian.

It was a little hard to get used to having to come to her new step-mom's house to have a whole other family.

Then Ariana married Dalton Gomez. Now 4 years later, they both had 2 sets of twins.

Slowly and slowly each day no one noticed Y/n around. They all had to focus on their new families now.

Not even Joan or Frankie noticed Y/n when they would ever come over to visit Ariana.

Pete or Kim never noticed Y/n when she would ask for help with anything, they would always focus on Kim's biological children.

Y/n was slowly and slowly being forgotten by her own "family".

Today was going to be the day that everything changed for Y/n.

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

Y/n was spending Christmas morning at her dad's house then going to her mom's house at 2 pm.