Making Friends

Y/N's POV:

"IM SO SORRY MS.ROMANOFF,GOODNIGHT!" I tried to apologize but I don't think she heard me she slammed her door so hard I think the hinges got loose.

I just wanted to find that person I bumped into this morning in this hall so I could properly apologize but instead I just pissed off an assassin who's absolutely planning my funeral right now, I literally just shoved her into the wall,I hope she's fine and that I didn't give her a bruise or worse a dislocated shoulder,I didn't think I pinned her that hard to cause any serious injury but she'll probably be sore tomorrow

I can't help but feel guilty and worried about her tho.

After my  encounter with little Ms.assasin I speed walked to the lab which startled Bruce causing him to fall off his chair earning a heartfelt laugh from me "Really funny Y/n" he tried to grip the table to stand but he slipped causing him to fall again "Really clumsy Banner" I said in between laughs before helping him up, I'm not gonna lie Bruce is a cool person and we got along pretty well mainly because we've been in eachother's presence the whole day and our shared interest for science which is amazing cause I'll be working here for God knows how long and I don't want him to go big ol green on me just because I startled him,

it's better to be friends with someone rather than having them as my enemy "so did you do that on purpose or what?" He smacked the back of my head playfully, "what?! No ofcourse not, why would I do that,I was just in a rush to get my stuff so I could go home" I went to my table and started packing my things up,after I gathered all my stuff I bid my goodbyes to Bruce and started to make my way out of the building.

While trying to find my keys in my satchel I bumped into someone again, I guess bumping into someone is my new habit now "hey Y/n,where are you off to?" It's Wanda!,she asked so casually as if I didn't just ram into her,unlike that person this morning who I still don't know "Oh hi Wanda,sorry about bumping into you I was just trying to find my keys" I tried explaining forgetting that she asked me a question so before she could say anything or ask me for the second time "and I'm going home now"she checked her phone for the time which I didn't notice that she was holding this entire time,maybe that's why she didn't see me as well "it's only 10:00pm, I'm surprised Tony didn't keep you til midnight"she shoved her phone back into her pocket and started walking"hey Wanda where are you going?" She didn't look back and just keep walking, off to the living room, perhaps? "Im off to the living room,watching some sitcom,wanna join me?" She turned around with hopeful eyes almost as if she's pleading,how can I say no to that face? After all my apartment is lonely since I'm living alone and Wanda seems pretty chill so why not take this opportunity to make friends with her,I sprinted towards her accepting her offer,once I made it to her,she was smiling so bright,God she's really beautiful,I smiled back at her,then we made our way to the couch sitting next to eachother,not too close cause I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with me but close enough so she won't get suspicious and feel that I'm avoiding her.

I turned my attention to the TV seeing that she's watching my favorite show "is this-"before I could finish "The Dick van Dyke show,you know this??" I nodded and went back watching,God I miss this show,I remember the first time it was aired and I got totally hooked so from then on its the only sitcom I watch,I can't believe someone as young as Wanda knows about this, It's like really old,still black and white and all"how come you know this show, it's so old and looking at you, it seems like you're not even in your thirties yet?" I'm genuinely curious but Wanda just laughed at me making me smile as well "It's my favorite show..."she paused taking a deep breath,I feel like this is a touchy subject so I cut her off "hey, it's ok if you don't wanna tell me,no pressure"I nudged her playfully to ease the growing tension which she just nodded in return but continued anyways "well back in Sokovia,my family,we always have this movie nights or sitcom nights,where in we watch movies or shows, in English so we could practice speaking the language" she was not looking at me,I think she's afraid that if she did she'll breakdown,which I fully understand so, as she was talking I just took in all of her features,

Her chiseled jawline,her defined cheekbones,her perfectly arched brows,her beautiful lashes which complimented her green eyes really well,I didn't notice I was so lost in her beauty til she snapped me out of it by flicking my forehead"owe! What was that for I thought we're friends already" her face light up with my use of words,turning her body so she's facing me she pinched both of my cheeks "did I hear you right Y/n, we're friends now?" She asked with her hands still on my face wiggling it a bit causing me to wince but also grin from the redheads playfulness"only if you let go of me"I shoved her hands away then rubbed my now red cheeks,then I was immediately pulled into a hug"ok alright you're being really touchy now, you're crushing me mama bear" don't get me wrong Wanda's hug gave me comfort but I'm really not one for this kind of affection, I'm not complaining tho, I'm just not used to it "well get used to is cause like you said we're friends now,and really Y/n? 'mama bear'? What are you six?" She finally let me go shaking her head from the nickname I just called her.

We continued watching a several more episodes of the sitcom,at one point Wanda went to her room to get some blankets cause she's cold and I went to the kitchen to get some snacks and drinks for the both of us.

Wanda was laying down on my lap with her blanket wrapped around her and my hands playing with her red locks,she looks like she's about to fall asleep so I adjusted myself and put my feet up on the coffee table infront of me and leaned back more into the couch so if ever I fell asleep,I am atleast somewhat comfortable to avoid any stiff muscles in the morning.

I looked back at Wanda and she's already dozing off so I took the remote and shut the TV.

Pulling at the blanket Wanda gave me earlier in attempt to warm myself up more I also began to drift off since I don't want to wake up the sleeping sokovian on my lap and it's too late for me to go back to my apartment plus I'm also way too tired to drive.
Moments later I let my slumber pull me deeper and deeper into dreamland.

A/n:
Yey! Chapter three done!
Any insights? suggestions?
See ya!

-Ms.J. ××