Rescue Mission

Y/n's POV:
We're still trying to locate Luciane and it's been 5 days now so far we already have a piece of information about how my sister got kidnapped but where she was taken is still a mystery so is the motive.

Everyone is focused on their objectives even Tasha, she truly did want to help me making me realize that she has nothing to do with this, plus the fact that Yelena and Maria are actually S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, now I'm feeling  guilty for snapping at her the other day, I sometimes caught her staring but will look away the moment we make eye contact, or sometimes she'll try to stay close to me and start a conversation to which I rather ignore or reply minimally, Wanda like the good friend she is, tried countless times to get me to talk to her but as stubborn as I am that never happened, even Maria joined Wanda's scheme

I once again found myself running through the corridors of the compound, Yelena called me in thru the intercom saying that she have Luciane's location, interrupting my sleep, I didn't even let her finish I immediately sprung out of the room I've been staying not caring of how I look like in my pj's, I whisked my way trying to get to the office as fast as I can and just my luck a body collided with mine making my glasses fly off my face and the other person to land with a thud groaning in discomfort.

"Here..." Of course, it had to be Natasha who I bumped into, I could recognize that voice everywhere, she handed me my glasses before hoisting me up on my feet "okay...there you go, are you alright lo- I mean Y/n..." She inquired still holding both my arms gently rubbing her thumbs on my skin, I moved away awkwardly clearing my throat making her smile at me apologetically, part of me wished that she didn't correct herself, I'm not gonna lie I really miss her but I want her to know how much hurt I was when she lied to me.

"I-uh-I'm fine, what about you are you good?"
Instead of answering Tasha looked down and let out a quiet laugh, probably because of how stupid I seem right now, seconds later she looked up again holding my gaze "look at us..." She gestured at me before shrugging "back to day one" she said softly smiling at me, her eyes held so many emotions as I return her stare,  I grinned remembering this is how we technically met tho my heart aches as it means that we're practically strangers again, I swallowed the lump in my throat before speaking up "I better get going..." I didn't wait for her to reply and walked past her not noticing the tears that rolled freely down my face.

"Are you sure you can do this?" After that encounter with Nat, Yelena was already briefing everyone as we are now on our way to rescue my sister, apparently, her captors mistook her for me, and was stupid enough to leave some trail for us to follow making it easier to locate them, we didn't waste time so we all suited up well except me cause I'm not a hero and I don't get suits.

"I'm sure Yelena...let's just get this over with so Luciane can come home" Yelena, Wanda, Clint, and Steve went with me while Maria and Natasha is back at the compound watching over us, as for the others they're also suited up ready to back us up if things go downhill and Banner is on stand by in case any of us needs medical attention after this.

I can hear Natasha whining about why she should be with us on the other side of the comms "Nat I'm asking nicely for you to shut up" Wanda spoke up a faint annoyance is evident in her tone, ever since we boarded the jet Natasha haven't shut up, and by the looks on their faces, Natasha is chewing off their ears. I can see in my head that Natasha is giving her an eye roll crossing her arms and pouting like a child and the silence from the other line strongly convinced me that my insight is correct, which made me giggle "what's so funny Y/n?" Maria must've heard, I could've sworn I wasn't that loud "oh uh nothing, I just remembered something funny..." I trailed off trying to find an excuse. "Really? Care to share?" Maria's teasing voice made the others on the jet turn their attention to me waiting for something but thankfully Clint interrupted saving me from the awkwardness "we're here guys" not long before Clint opened the hatch for us to get out bullets started to fly around shooting at us but  Wanda and I were quick to cover everyone with shields made out of our powers.