Waiting game

A/n:
Y/n's pov here took place when Wanda was inside her mind so it's technically a sort of flashback but I won't be writing it in italics.

Y/N'S POV:
I don't know what happened the last thing I can remember was falling asleep in Natasha's arms then now I am in some kind of a room, I can't make out my surroundings,it's dark like pitch black dark,I mindlessly walked around using my power to create light,hoping to see some sort of a way out but I feel like walking on a thread mill.

Then as if someone flipped a switch on, my memories from childhood flashed
in like little television screens,every screen holds a different memory,from being a child playing around the halls of the kingdom in Eriah, fighting along side my father, training and controlling my powers,silly moments with my siblings, mother's nonsense scolding and yelling,then there it is the one memory I keep burying for centuries only to resurface and haunt me even in broad daylight.

Now I know where I am, I'm inside of my own head, Wanda must've been trying to read my mind again but why? She knows I hate it when she does this without my permission, knowing her I know she won't do it unless she is forced to but who could  be forcing her to do this?

As I watch the memory of that night unfold like a film I can feel myself starting to tremble from the inside,I tried to run to get away from this nightmare as I can't bear to witness it again this vividly but it feels like I'm running in place.

The memory ended when I was sentenced of an exile and everything turns pitch black again,I let out a breath relieved that this nightmare is over,I closed my eyes hoping to wake up in the real world but as I did so the image of my father's beheaded body jumped at me and my breathing became heavier but shorter.

I opened my eyes again to get rid of the image but it's right infront of me now I backed away but bumped into something I turned around and there he is again, he's everywhere,my father's corpse is everywhere that my eyes can reach and they're making their way to me,crowding me.
I tried to shout,scream or call out for help but nothing came out til I was drowned in my father's bloody carcass, then I felt a gush of wind like I'm on a free fall the dead bodies are nowhere to be seen anymore, I'm terrified but I can't scream or even do anything to stop it so I just closed my eyes once again and anticipated the impact but it never came tho the feeling of falling finally stopped.

I felt another presence so I walked around til I felt it getting stronger and stronger I saw Wanda standing in the middle of the room also with a unreadable expression,I can't pin point if she's scared, confused or shocked.

"Wanda,what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here"she turned to me bewildered to see me here,then my surroundings started to collapse like a tv screen going static and I felt pain surges in my head that made me drop to the floor,I looked at Wanda to ask for help but she panicked as well and suddenly disappeared.

"WANDA NO!!" I called out for her but it's too late after that the pain became unbearable,my visions starting to fail me then I passed out.

POV SHIFT

Wanda's POV:

This can't be happening,Y/n is dying and it's my fault if only I didn't lose control and tripped into her subconscious then maybe things will be different.

Y/n could be out there having fun with her sister catching up and making up for the loss time but instead she's hanging on a thread and I caused it.
I'll never forgive myself if something more terrible than this happens.

A week have gone by and Y/n is still unconscious,she flatlined twice the first 24 hours that she's in the medbay.

I feel bad for Luciane, I know what it feels like to lose your twin,your other half,I wish I could do something to bring Y/n back but something makes it hard for me to enter her mind and pull her out it's as if she blocked me out and locked herself in her head.