Breakfast

Y/n's POV:
My sleep was interrupted by my girlfriend dotting kisses all over my face "wake up..." Her lips hovering over mine merely centimeters away, with yesterday's event and last night's occurrence flashing in my mind I opened my eyes to see Tasha's inviting green ones "добрый утро,детка" (good morning baby) I greeted kissing her forehead which she replied with a hum.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked sitting on top of me with nothing on her body "I did and you?" I eyed her body letting my hand wander around scanning every hickey I left last night "mhmm I did, I bet you're  hungry come on let's grab some breakfast" she got off me but I was quick to yank her back, flipping us over so I'd be on top of her earning a squeal from the redhead making me laugh "I'll have my breakfast here, right now." I sealed our lips together in a passionate kiss which she reciprocated almost immediately when I started to feel lightheaded from lack of air I made my way to her jaw down to her neck and searched for her sweet spot.

Natasha's breathing became uneven and a strained whine came out alerting me that my actions are bringing her pleasure, I sucked on her skin making sure that last night's mark will be more evident now.

Her hands gripped on my hair tightly as she threw her head back. My right hand found its way on her breast massaging it firmly as my kisses go further down. From the valley of her breast down to her stomach biting and leaving more love bites making her flex her abs as I go further I looked back at Natasha who's already looking at me, her green irises are now nowhere to be seen since her eyes are fully dilated filled with lust "May I?" nothing came out of her mouth but a single hum "I need words or else I'll stop." I taunted which makes her glare harshly and furrow her eyebrows in irritation "I'd like it better if your mouth is latched on me instead of blabbering" her voice is full of frustration which resulted a chuckle from me and with that I dive down to continue my what I was doing.

Roaming her body with my mouth, kissing the inside of her thighs, and biting down on her skin with Tasha's hand in my hair guiding me to where she needed me the most, her arousal dripping down on her fresh sheets that we just changed last night, if I'm here often I'm afraid all of her sheets will be ruined, laughing at my thoughts Natasha spoke up "what's so funny?" her voice sounds raspier from all the moans "I just thought that if I'm here often then you might need to buy new sheets"

"If you keep teasing then Imma have to kick you out and just finish this myself" she breathed out dropping her head on the pillows "needy aren't we?" I didn't wait for her to respond and positioned myself facing her core before placing feather-light kisses over her clit, in my peripheral vision I saw Nat grip the covers till her knuckles go white. My mouth was soon joined by my hands circling my thumb on her sensitive bud as my tongue run long stripes along her folds.

While Tasha anathematized my name into oblivion my tongue is already inside of her making her buck her hips into my rhythm her juices dripping on the corners of my mouth

"I'm cumming Y/n" I pulled away making my girlfriend growl but I dismissed her with a kiss, she moaned as she tasted herself on my lips.

My hand replaced where my mouth was, in her core, I instantly inserted my middle and ring finger curling up inside hitting all the right places "harder" she broke the kiss "faster...holy shit!" I obeyed her commands taking a hold of her throat with my free hand forcing her to look at me while I fuck her senselessly. I thrust in hard and deep as Natasha writhed and whined at my touch till she screamed my name riding out her orgasm.

Time skip

After our momentous morning, we did go down to have an actual breakfast, I cooked of course, while Natasha sat on the counter watching me as we talk about anything that comes to mind.

I was just finishing plating the food when we heard a knock on the front door "I'll go get it" she announced hopping off the counter and prancing her way to the door, I finished plating the food and decided to follow my girlfriend who's talking to someone"hey babe who's-" I was quickly cut off by Yelena "babe?!" She exclaimed looking back and forth between her sister and me.

"When did this happen?" Now Luciane, who I didn't notice was there, spoke up

"Can we please go in the kitchen first before you two interrogate us? I'm starving" I whined strutting my way back into the kitchen

"I thought you just had your breakfast?" Tasha called out as if our sisters aren't literally with us right now

"Shut up Tasha, get your ass in here and eat!" I shouted taking a seat in front of my plate ready to dig in.

They all made their way into the room and took a seat, Natasha was beside me while the younger ones took a seat across from us "Do you guys wanna eat something?" My girlfriend asks the two but they shake their head keeping their eyes on us "alright stop with the staring just spit it out" it's awkward when people stare at you when you're eating and I hate it very much.

"So the hangouts were actually dates?"

"Who asked who"

They both pondered in unison making us laugh, swallowing my food to answer but before I could Nat already beat me to it, intertwining her fingers with mine "yes the hangouts were dates and she asked me yesterday, see?" She flipped the necklace showing them the carvings on the back of it Yelena reached out to touch the jewelry but her sister swatted her hands away "Nope!" She said popping the 'p' making Yelena whine "what a meanie!" The little banter made Luciane and I laugh at our girlfriends,  yes Yelena finally asked my sister just a month ago.

"So what brings you guys here?" Tasha asked as she put things away and started doing the dishes while I sat at the counter watching her like she did with me earlier.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Fury wants to see you, he said it was urgent and he's furious you know? You weren't answering his calls he's actually going to the compound, I don't think he knows you moved out." Yelena explained and Natasha snapped her head rather too quickly with an unreadable expression written all over her face "Did he say anything else?" She asked still with that expression and her tone sounds anxious, Yelena just shrugged. What the hell is going on? I don't know.

Time skip

When Yelena and Luciane bid their goodbyes I and Tasha made our way to our work the drive to the compound was silent. Tasha didn't speak since Yelena told her about Fury which is making me really anxious "Everything alright дорогая?" She winced a little when I spoke up since she was deep in thought " yeah, of course, everything is great, love, don't worry" she smiled at me unconvincingly but her use of endearment made me smile making my heart go wild, I left her with her thoughts looking out the window as we proceeded with our journey to work.

A few minutes later we finally pulled up the parking lot and before she got out "what did you just call me?" I ask her grabbing her wrist "what? Love?" I nodded beaming at her "say it again it sounded nice" she chuckled and shook her head at my antics making my smile grow even wider, she turned her body and pulled me in for a brief kiss "I love you Y/n" she whispered just for us to hear while looking in my eyes "I love you too Tasha, now let's go Fury doesn't look really pleased"  I saw the man standing a few meters away from the car with a stoic face looking our way "what?" Nat pulled away and I pointed at where Fury is making her sigh " fine let me deal with him. I'll visit you in the lab later okay?" She said as we both got out of the vehicle.

We went our separate ways and get started with our day.