Let me fix this

Nat's POV:
A week has gone by, Luciane has fully recovered, and everything is back to normal, well mostly. Y/n is still doing everything she can to avoid me.
I tried talking to her multiple times but she will either give me a one-word answer or ignore me completely.

Right now I find myself standing nervously in front of her room, to yet again try and talk to her in hopes that I can still fix our relationship tho I'm afraid that she'll push me out like the last time, she's been staying at the compound ever since her sister got kidnapped, and when we got her back, she made sure that Luciane was well taken care of before she went home with Yelena. Their original plan for Luciane to live with Y/n was long forgotten but Y/n still keeps a room for her sister.

"It's quite an interesting door, don't you think" I jumped and almost engaged when I heard someone speak up behind me

"Oh my God Tony, what the hell?!" I hissed at the man who just laughed it off

"You've been staring at that door for a good five minutes Nat, you can't move things with your mind you know?"  He didn't even let me say a single word before she speaks again

"And she's not even there she's out with Morgan, the kid says Y/n is her favorite person" Tony chuckled thinking about the two

"Where did they go? Is it just the two of 'em?" I asked rather eagerly making Tony raise a brow at me giving me a knowing look

"Y/n took her to the arcade and Maria is with them"

"Maria? Why is she- never mind thanks Stark" I'd be lying if I say that I didn't get jealous when Tony said that Y/n and Maria are together with Morgan, they seem really close and as if they knew each other longer than I know her.

"Oh hey, Nat!" I turned around and saw Stark running trying to catch up with me

"I just want to tell you that... Don't give up on Y/n. What you both have is too precious to let go of that easily and I know you love Y/n you just gotta show it to her" I just stood there taking all of Tony's words in, I know how important Y/n is to Tony, she's like a little sister to him and he'll do anything just to make Y/n happy.

"Thank you Tony, and don't worry I will do everything to win her back, I love her too much for me to give up that soon." I meant it, every single bit of it, if ever I fixed this, which I know I will, I'll make sure to never do anything that will hurt her ever again.

"I know you will" I thought he'll just pat my shoulder when he reached out but I was surprised that he pulled me in for a hug, tho it was unusual I still did hug him back.

I waved him goodbye and made my way to get my bike and find Y/n, weaving my way thru the traffic I finally reached my destination, after finding a place to park I went inside the mall to find the arcade and hopefully Y/n as well.

I spotted them playing, Y/n carrying  Morgan on her shoulders who's happily giggling while trying to shoot balls that Maria is passing her, Y/n will jump a little whenever Morgan shoots a ball and the kid will laugh her belly out while Maria cheers for them, the three of them look so happy and I can't help but feel even more jealous, it should've been me having a fun day with Y/n and Morgan.

I continued to watch them from a distance as they have the time of their lives till Morgan saw me "Aunty Nat!" The kid shouted and pointed at me making the two older women turn and look at where Morgan is pointing, both of them wear a confused expressions. Morgan ask Y/n to bring her down then she immediately ran to me, I crouched down to invite the little girl then scooped her up for a hug "Aunty Nat you're here! Aunty Y/n taught me how to play basketball and Aunty Maria played with us too it's so fun!" The kid exclaimed excitedly her eyes sparkling with delight making me smile but it soon disappeared when I saw Y/n glaring at me she probably thinks I'm following her to investigate yet again "Nat, hi! What are you doing here?" Maria greeted me with a side hug since Morgan is still in my arms "hey, I was just grabbing a few things then when I walked past here I saw Morgan so I thought I'd say hi" clearly that was a lie and Y/n knew that. Y/n was about to say something but Morgan spoke up first "Aunty Nat will you play with us too?" I looked at Y/n and Maria asking for permission then Y/n answered "Morgan honey, your Aunty Nat has other important things to do so maybe next time okay?" She took Morgan from me who frowned at her response but nodded her head anyway "okay..." The sadness is evident in her voice and Y/n bit her lower lip as if she's stopping herself from saying something but sighed then looked at me "but maybe she has some free time?" It's more likely directed to me than Morgan herself "uh well yeah, of course, anything for you sunshine" Y/n stifled a breath upon hearing the nickname but immediately turned to Morgan to hide her reaction "You hear that little one?" The kid nodded excitedly a bright smile formed across her face then reached for me, I thought she want me to carry her but she pulled me in a hug taking both me and Y/n by surprise. This is the first time in two weeks that she's this close to me and I thank Morgan for that, Y/n gently pushed me as she pulled away making Morgan free me from her grip while Maria watched us with a huge grin plastered on her face making my cheeks heat up.