Drinks and Truths

Natasha's POV:

After the little chit chat Y/n and my sister had yesterday, I tried to convince Yelena to stay but she said there's still things she needs to arrange for her new house,that she just stopped by to visit me but didn't expect that she'd see Y/n here since their time in Budapest,I still can't believe that they know eachother and Yelena seem to trust her as well, I'm starting to think that me investigating her is pointless.

But I can't stop now, not when I finally found something,her files that Tony hid so well,it took me this long to get my hands on them.

What's so special about her that her files are hidden from everyone,even S.H.I.E.L.D. can't find it.

Now time to see the skeletons little Ms.assistant is hiding in her closet.

I plugged the USB drive to my laptop and waited for it to read the files inside  but before I could even open the folder my phone rang so I unplugged it and shut my laptop only to see Yelena's name on the screen of my phone

"Hey Yelena what's up?"

"Nat have you seen Y/n there,She's not answering my calls and texts I'm just worried,mind checking up on her for me?" I rolled my eyes then huffed she didn't even said 'hi' to me or asked how I'm doing but I agreed anyway, I told Yelena to not hang up so I could pass the phone to Y/n if ever she's in the lab.

I made my way there and saw Y/n sleeping on her desk with papers scattered around and her glasses on her hands,also there's a pencil tucked on her ear,and her hair is all over the desk I felt myself smile at her adorable state but quickly shake it off before clearing my throat in an attempt to wake her up but she's still knocked out,I tried shaking her gently but she won't budge,is she dead? Oh my God Natasha what are you thinking.

With Yelena constantly nagging me on the other line and my failed attempts to wake the girl up,my patience starts wearing thin so I bent down and flicked her forehead and finally she jolt up with an annoyed and confuse face "Yelena won't stop nagging me, she's asking about you since you're not answering her texts and calls" I handed her my phone but she just looked at the device and to me back and forth a few times "just take the phone dummy!"She flinched cause my tone came out harsh but she took the phone anyway "uh hello? Lena?" I felt my bloodrush thru my cheeks the moment I heard her tired voice but she didn't notice since she's looking at the floor with her hand on her forehead trying to ease the pain from earlier why am I feeling like this?"Y/n!! What the hell I thought you're dead, what's the point of giving me your number if you won't answer my calls and texts?!" Yelena shouted from the other line causing her to move the phone away from her ears. "First me being dead is impossible you know that and second I'm really sorry my phone is dead  I guess and I don't know where is it and lastly you interrupted my sleep and dragged your sister into this so you owe me a dinner and an apology to your sister" what did she mean by her being dead is impossible is she immortal or something,does she have powers as well? My train of thoughts were interrupted by Y/n waving her hand infront of me,I swatted her hand away and took my phone from her and started to march out of the lab.

"Ms. Romanoff!!"I spun on my heels to face Y/n trying to catch up"I just wanna thank you for waking me up and also I want to properly apologize for Yelena interrupting you and for bumping into you the first time I got here and pinning you on the wall and also for walking in on you, I'm really sorry, I know you're probably annoyed by me but I don't want you to hate me" she blabbered on and on. Honestly I already forgot about those things cause I was too focused on trying to find out informations about her "Ms.Romanoff?" I didn't notice she's still infront of me waiting for my answer "oh uh it's fine" Really Nat? That's all you're going to say "If you don't mind I would like to treat you for maybe a drink or two or maybe a dinner take it as my peace offering"Is she asking me on a date or I'm just assuming things?