The day after

Y/N's POV:

Remind me to never try and out drink a russian ever again cause hell my head feels like it's about to split into two, I was trying to recollect the things that happened last night and mentally slap myself when I remember that I almost spilled my whole life to someone who don't even like me and even gave her a nickname.

When I fully opened my eyes I noticed that my body wasn't fully on the mattress,I don't even recognize who's bedroom is this but I'm sure as hell this isn't mine or Wanda's.

Half of my body was on top on someone and when I lifted my head to look at the person,Natasha freaking Romanoff have both her arms wrapped securely around me sleeping peacefully.

This is the first time I've been this close to her and I'm afraid that I'm enjoying every second of this, I took this opportunity to properly examine Natasha's features

If I didn't know this woman is a mortal I would say that she's a goddess,her beauty is astronomical.

Her heart shaped hairline,her perfectly arched brows,her long lashes,her little button nose,her lips that's slightly opened releasing little cute snores, I've been staring at her lips a little too long, it's probably burned in the back of my head by now.

I quietly slipped out of her room careful not to wake her up cause it's still dark outside,the clock reads 4:45am and she's probably exhausted so I gathered all my things and went back to my apartment to shower and change.

By 5:30 I went out again to grab some breakfast at the diner just across my apartment building,New York started to be more lively with shops and stalls opening to start their day.
After eating I drove to the flower shop and picked out a bouquet sunflowers for Natasha.

I drove back to the compound only to find the halls to be empty all of them are probably still asleep since it's only 7am and the sun is just starting to shine,I sneak back in Natasha's room seeing her still sound asleep snuggled in a pillow,how adorable,she started to stir so I quickly put the flowers with a note and a bottle of water and aspirin incase she also have a banging headache,then practically run out of her room,she must've heard me cause I heard her call my name but I decided to not go back inside cause I don't want her interrogating me early in the morning.

POV SHIFT

Natasha's POV:

I don't know if it's a dream but I could've sworn that it's Y/n who sneaked out of my room.

My suspicions were right when I turned around to see the empty space beside me,but her perfume lingered on the pillows and sheets,I breathe in her scent missing her warmth against my body.

Remembering I'm still in my clothes last night and I probably reeked alcohol I swing my feet off the bed only to be greeted by a banging in my head,I shouldn't have drink too much last night, it's been a while since I drank that much.

I stood up and saw a bouquet of sunflowers on my bedside table with a note,a bottle of water and some aspirin,I took the meds before sitting back on my bed with the flowers and note in hand

Tasha,

               I didn't bother to wake you up as you look peaceful but take this as my thank you gift for letting me sleep in your bed last night, have a nice day Ms. Romanoff

                        -Y/n.

I smiled immediately after reading the nickname it means that she remembered everything last night,nothing really happened but still it made me happy tho her hand writing is messy it's still legible