Back to me

Y/n's POV:

"Live for me sunshine" those four words echoed in my head making me jolt awake taking in my surroundings, nothing changed, I'm still in my head,great.

Laying down on my back I put both hands under my head looking at...nothing... there's nothing to look at in here I'm literally in the void.
I wonder how long I have been in here,I hope not too long, I'm worried about Luciane she's probably causing trouble out there,I gotta find a way to get out of my head but how, it's not like there's a portal or secret door somewhere in here, it's my own head I'll figure something out.

"Don't you think you've been spending a ridiculous amount of time in here princess?"I stood up abruptly looking for the source of that voice,the same voice that's been haunting me for centuries there's no way I wouldn't recognize that anywhere

"Papa? Is that you, how'd you get in here, aren't you dead?" There he is standing in all his glory smiling down at me his electric blue eyes shines against the darkness,oh God how I missed my father

"I've always been with you sunshine,maybe not out there but I've been watching you...I'm so proud of what you've become" not taking it any longer I jumped into his arms feeling his familiar warmth once again, allowing myself to release all the emotions I've kept ever since I got to midgard, we stayed like that for what felt like hours but only just a few minutes.

"You need to go back there Y/n" his voice was calm but still firm

"I can't papa,I don't want to,I wanna stay here with you" my voice keeps cracking with all the crying I'm doing

"You know that's not what you need to do, people need you my child,and they're waiting for you,you need to go back"he demands softly while running his strong arms up and down my back comfortingly

tightening my arms around I cried even harder"But if I go back you'll be gone... I'm going to lose you all over again"

"I'm not gone, I'll forever be with you sunshine" my father's voice faltered and he too started to sob

"I can't save Eriah--"

"You can Y/n the question is will you do it?" He pulled away and searched for my eyes,he wiped the tears that keeps flowing out and kisses my forehead,when I didn't answer he pulled me in his loving embrace once more.

Gathering myself together I pulled away and keep my father at arms length "Was it you? Did you say that" I don't know if my father is bluffing but the look on his face shows that he is unaware of what I mean.

" 'live for me sunshine' did you say that papa? Is that how you got here?"

"No princess it wasn't me,tho I believe those were my last words, I got here the moment you wake from your slumber, you're the reason I am here" he let out a hearty  chuckle making me laugh as well, he's really making fun of that rightnow,geez I can't believe this man.

"Then who--" he didn't let me finish instead he took a step back and wave his arms into the air then moments later it's the outside world in infront of us like a vision,looking around I saw a machine beeping constantly oh thank God I'm still alive,Banner must've been taking care of me,poor Bruce, I looked at myself laying there and cringed at how awful I look,the room is dimly light so I assume it's night time already I looked around once more seeing a sleeping figure on a chair beside my bed,I squinted my eyes to get a better look and hell I wasn't expecting this it's Natasha looking not so comfortable in that reclining chair wrapped up in a blanket her hand reaching somewhere... My hand, she's holding my hand!

The thought of Tasha staying here,looking out for me enduring all the muscle aches sleeping on that chair provided her,holding my hand as if I'm going to disappear if she let go ignited some kind of fire in my heart warming up my whole system.