You know eachother?

Y/n's POV:

It's been three weeks since I got hired as Tony's 'assistant', everything is going smoothly,my bond with Wanda got deeper,she visits me in the lab whenever I lost track of time being way too consumed by work and  forgot to eat or sometimes we just lounge around and watch movies or sitcoms while talking about anything and everything,tho our closeness with one another got 'suspicious' according to Tony that resulted to constant teasing from the others lead by him ofcourse which we just ignored cause Wanda and I both know that whatever we have is purely platonic, don't get me wrong she's an amazing woman and hella attractive but I don't look at her that way she's more like a little sister to me.

Speaking of others, believe it or not I've been getting along really well with everyone even if I don't see them much since I spend most of my time inside the lab and I don't live here like everybody else,they make sure to make me feel included whenever I am in the room and I feel like they genuinely care, it's a nice feeling having these people around after being alone for a really long time.

Like I said everything is going smoothly,well except for one thing or should I say one person,Natasha Romanoff, I still don't know how am I going to apologize to her, she's avoiding me but also keeping an eye out for me, if that makes sense.

Recently and by that I mean yesterday,I found out that it's also her who I bumped into the first day I got here when Tony accidentally admitted that he's watching us on the cctv cameras which kinda put me off cause it's creepy as hell but he said it's for security purposes and he also said that there are no cameras in their rooms only in the hallways so I just shrugged it off

Currently I am walking out in the open field just outside the building but still in the premises of the compound when I heard a dog barking,hold up there's no dogs in the compound,I followed the sound which lead me into the training room garage type of thing and there are people in there but I'm still too far to make out their identities so I walked a little closer to them, there are two women talking and I already know who the other person is,Natasha and a tall woman with dirty blonde hair with her back on me,when Natasha notice me we made eye contact but she instantly looked back at the mysterious woman in front of her laughing at something she said then they shared a hug, it's the first time I saw her like that and I'm not gonna lie it's adorable, I didn't wanna ruin their moment so I proceeded with my walk  but the dog must've seen me and it started running towards me and tackled me on the ground,I covered my face to block the dog from attacking me but it looks like it's doing the opposite,the dog must've taken a liking to me, I heard the owner shout then I heard footsteps also running my way "oh my God I'm so sorry,she gets excited with new people" a rather thick russian accent uttered and I'm sure that's not Natasha but the voice is familiar really familiar.

I took my hands away from my face when I felt the dog being pulled away from me"Y/n??!!" I was again tackled to the ground but not by the dog but a person I look at her and I was surprised to see her here "Yelena?!" I flipped us around so I was on top of her and pulled her up into sitting position to get a better look at my favorite russian "you know eachother?"  I didn't notice that Natasha is also there and is now holding the dog by the leash looking at us with confused expression written all over her face,then I stood up pulling Yelena as well,I was about to answer Natasha but Yelena pulled me into a bone crushing hug "alright Lena I know you missed me and I do too but please let go, you're crushing me" I tried to push her away but she tightens the hug once more before letting me go finally "so?" Natasha speaks again,God this woman has zero patience "да сестра,me and Y/n are friends" I was about to open my mouth but Yelena already beat me to it,God when will they let me speak?!"how?"this time Natasha turned to me with squinted eyes "Budapest" me and Yelena said in unison then we looked at eachother and burst out laughing while Natasha stood there completely dumbfounded but before she could ask I cut her off "I was on a vacation in Budapest a few years ago,then I met Yelena cause she mistook me for someone else if I remember correctly she called me 'Natalia' and til this day I still don't know who that person is but anyway she said I look like her because of the hair since my hair was dyed red at that time and she also said that we were the same height" Natasha looked at Yelena and tilted her head as if she's asking if what I said were true,geez does she not trust me that bad?

Then she nodded at me urging me to continue but Yelena spoke up instead"and then...we decided to just hang out cause she said she was alone and don't exactly know what to do in Budapest so I took her on tours and sightseeing,you know the basics"she shrugged

"I think you're forgetting something Lena..."Natasha frowned at the nickname but I paid no mind at her reaction "oh God don't tell you two hooked up" Natasha put her hand out to our face refraining us to continue our story, Yelena and I looked at eachother and burst out laughing once again"what?! No way I will not hook up with her,no offense"we again said in unison pointing at one another "then what happened?" Oh so now she's curious ok... Yelena then proceed to tell her how we got so drunk and barely made it in my hotel but when we did we entered the wrong room walking in on people who's having a threesome who even offered us to join them but we freaked out and run to find my room but it turns out that we're on the wrong floor and when we got into my room we were both out of breath and the alcohols effect immediately left our body we then agreed to never talk about what happened that night and just move on.

Natasha then made a comment on how stupid we both were which only shrugged off by Yelena and I,then I realized that this was the first time in weeks that me and Natasha had interacted but it feels oddly normal.

I remembered that Lena called her sister a few moments ago "wait she's your sister?" 

"Adoptive" said plainly

"You know russian?"
Now they are the one who spoke up the same time.

I just looked at Yelena confused and urging her to explain but she just shrugged saying that it's a long story and she'll tell me about it someday
I just brushed it off knowing Lena will tell me everything when she's ready.

We then proceeded to catch up with everything that happened in the past years including Natasha but she kept her answers minimal tho the conversation flowed flawlessly, jumping from topic to another with ease

My phone started ringing with Stark's name on the caller ID,I excuse myself from them"as much as I want to catch up with you little one,Duty calls and I need to go so see you around?" Yelena frowned but still nodded and gave me another bone crushing hug while Natasha just stood there watching our interaction unfold.

I bid them my goodbyes after giving Yelena my number so she could contact me to set up our hang out day when both our schedules meet since apparently she's working as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent now,she then also bid her goodbyes to us cause she isn't staying here,then I made my way back to the lab only to realize that I've been gone for two hours so I went straight back to work til late hours and passed out in the lab just like the other times.