Cillian

Y/n's POV:
My peaceful sleep was disturbed by loud noises of what sounded like furniture being carried and dragged but it wasn't from my house, groaning I rolled over my back and tried to go back to sleep but the noises kept getting louder with men shouting at one another and laughing obnoxiously added, what a great way to start my fucking day.

A lady moved in just next to my apartment, I wasn't aware that it was for rent or sale but it's none of my business so I just dismissed it from my thoughts.

Nat and I are eating breakfast talking about whatever and preparing for our day it's my day off but Nat has work so I'll be alone here for a while. We are trying our best to ignore the noises outside but then we heard a knock, I'm wearing something more decent so I volunteered to see who's at the door "are you expecting anyone?" Nat asked making her way upstairs in my bedroom to change "no, not really..."

I opened the door and was greeted by a blonde woman who I've never seen before "Hi! I'm Cillian Shaw I just moved in and thought I'd say hi and also here" she greeted enthusiastically handing me a bouquet of yellow tulips and smiling brightly at me "You don't have to but thanks, I'm Y/n by the way and welcome to the neighborhood" as I introduced myself I noticed her gaze shifted from me  to my back I turned around following her gaze to see Natasha standing at the bottom of the stairs now fully clothed, her hands on her hips, glaring firmly at Cillian who gave her a tight lip smile "oh this is my girlfriend Nat" she made her way to us and I put my hand on her back reassuringly "babe this is Cillian she just moved in next door." Breaking the tension between the two "Hi Cillian nice to meet you" Nat emphasized her name and shakes her hand while the blonde woman gave her yet another awkward smile "I still have lots to do so I better get going, it was nice meeting you both. Oh and I'm so sorry for the noise" we took turns in shaking her hand but I was stunned when she pulled me in for a brief hug making Natasha grimace and clear her throat. Cillian released me then walked back to her house midway there she looked back at me and waved smiling making Natasha roll her eyes.

"They're ugly..." Nat mumbled almost inaudible as I closed the door with the tulips still in hand "hey be nice...she just moved in" I went to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase replacing the sunflowers Tasha gave me, they're withering anyway. "I don't mean her, I'm talking about the flowers... And really? You're replacing my sunflowers with that?" My girlfriend scoffed annoyed which I find amusing "someone's jealous..." My singsong tone annoyed her more, crossing her arms and furrowing her brows she said "No. I'm not jealous" her tone is firm but it sounds like she's trying to convince herself more than me, I cocked a brow smirking at her making her roll her eyes and dropping her hands to her sides letting out a deep breath. She collected her belongings in a hurry almost ready for work and I was watching her from where I am seated cause I find it really entertaining when she roam around.

"I need to go! Bye love you!" I heard the door open but never close I was about to go and check but Tasha is already making her way back "forgot something?" I asked sitting back on the couch "I don't know, am I forgetting something?" She questioned back now standing on the back of the couch, I just shrugged in response clicking the play button on the remote to continue the show I'm watching.

Natasha placed her hands on my shoulders making me tilt my head back and rest it on the crest rail to look at her that we're now both upside down then her hands moved to my neck making their way up to my cheeks where her thumb caressed it gently, I snaked my hands on the back of her neck and pulled her in for a sweet long kiss. "You are running late" I whispered as I know when things got heated she won't be leaving this house anytime soon but she needs to go to work and she knows that too.

"I'll see you later?" I asked as I walked her out the door "Yeah sure I'll just have to get some things from my place then I'll come here, should I bring dinner?" I leaned on the frame watching her unlock the car "Nah, I'll cook for us tonight" she always loves it when I'm cooking plus it's not healthy if we are always eating take-outs "alright see you later, I love you"