Face from home

Y/n's POV:

Two weeks have gone by and nothing really changed, I'm still spending most of my time inside the lab tho there's nothing really that much workload, Wanda weren't in the compound that much and it saddens me a little cause they've been sending her out on missions along with Yelena and the new recruit, Kate, tho things are pretty peaceful ever since the fight with Thanos,I guess this little missions are just part of their training.

On the other hand Natasha seemed to warmed up to me,no more shooting daggers with her eyes or leaving the room whenever I enter instead I sometimes caught her staring at me,sending smiles my way or she greets me when we see eachother.

We even hangout if we're bored and Yelena or Wanda wasn't around to keep us company, we'd watch movies or go out for drinks and talk about anything that comes in mind, she's more comfortable around me now unlike a few weeks before, I know her a little bit better now as well and it feels like we're finally friends.

Me giving her sunflowers and little notes in the morning became a ritual,and it seems to brighten up her mood which makes my heart flutter everytime I see her tending the flowers with care.

The others would ask her about the flowers but she'll either give them a sarcastic reply or just ignore them,but her best friend Clint started teasing her about having a suitor and they'd bicker about it while the others try to guess who the suitor is

Today is one of the days Wanda is out for missions and I don't have anything to do so I just locked myself inside the lab skimming my past projects I've been too caught up working that I didn't notice it's already dark outside "Y/n?" I heard someone knock "come in!" I exclaimed without looking up to see who decided to visit me "hey, I was wondering if you'd want to join me for dinner? No one is really here rightnow and it's kinda lonely eating alone" Natasha stood infront of me almost embarrassed and fiddling with her fingers "you cooked?" I asked her and she looked at her lips pressed into thin line while shaking her head no "I'm really useless in the kitchen so I was thinking we could go eat out"she said putting both her hands in the  back pocket of her jeans rocking back and forth"hmm are you trying to take me out on a date Ms. Romanoff?" She rolled her eyes then huffed "In your wildest dreams Ms. Y/l/n" and with that she scram out of the lab leaving me chuckling.

I gathered my things and waited for Tasha in the lounge. She came out moments later wearing a plain navy green loose v-neck shirt, black jeans,boots and black leather jacket "oh hell no Tasha,we're not going to take your bike, you're a psycho driver and I don't want to die to night"I rambled nervously seeing she's holding two helmets in both of her hands,I remember that one time when she convinced me to join her for a ride around the city not only that she weaved through the traffic at full speed like a mad woman she even did a wheelie as I hold onto her for my dear life and I'm sure we run past a red light or two,and I was screaming at the top of my lungs like a five year old child while she laugh like a maniac enjoying my distraught.

"Oh come on don't be a wuss, It'll be fun I promise" she walked to me giving the spare helmet.
I was hesitant at first but she smiled at me pleading,her emerald orbs boring into my y/e/c eyes hopeful that I'd give in,and I did,with a sigh I took the helmet from her "fine,but if I die tonight I'll drag you in my grave"

"Stop being dramatic" she groaned walking past me making her way into the garage with me following closely behind her
She put her helmet on before helping me sort mine out she then climbed on the bike putting a hand out assisting me.

She revved up the engine and I hold onto her body and hid my head on the back of her neck I heard her let out a laugh "awe is my little mouse scared? We haven't even started the fun and you're already squirming like a child" She cooed using the nickname I can't say I hate specially when it's coming from her "shut up and drive, I'm hungry" I pulled away a little and smacked the back of her head only for me to be hurt since she's wearing a helmet.
Without another word she speed out of the compound taking me by surprise so I tightened my grip on her and a squeak came out of my mouth making her laugh again.