Not so good morning

Y/n's POV:

I woke up with the sound of kitchen wares clattering in the background,and the mouthwatering aroma of bacons and as if on cue my stomach began to rumble, so I swing my feet off the couch and sat up rubbing my eyes and stretching my limbs ,wait I don't remember laying down last night cause Wanda was the one who's laying down, I drew my attention  at the pillow that's now on the couch and the two blankets on my lap,I don't remember about the pillow nor having two blankets,but I do remember that the other blanket was the one Wanda was using last night so I put two and two together and I came up to a conclusion that maybe Wanda was the one who gave me the pillow and the other blanket.

Speaking of Wanda,I stood up and started to look for her but when I rounded the kitchen there she was, making breakfast "morning Y/n, did you sleep well?" She must've felt my presence as she didn't even turn around. "Uh yeah I did and thanks for the pillow and extra blanket by the way" I leaned on the counter watching her do wonders in the kitchen.

Breaking the comfortable silence"If you don't have time to go back home you can just borrow some of my clothes" I looked at my wrist watch that I only noticed now,oh how can I be so oblivious sometimes,seeing that it's quarter to nine,I surely will not make it back in time if I go home now,tho knowing Tony,he won't mind if I'm late but still, I wanna keep everything professional with him and also I'm hella lazy "that's so sweet of you Wands,I appreciate it"I accepted her offer with a smile and a side hug in which she returned by leaning her body on me since she's still busy cooking "no problem really,oh and my room is on the second floor first hall third room,if you wanna go get changed now, you can also shower in there" she instructed as she move around gathering other ingredients and equipments,God is this woman going to serve a buffet with all the cooking?

I thanked her one last time and made my way to find her room wait where was her room again?

Second floor,first hall,third room right? Or was it second floor,first hall, second room?

I was now walking around the compound while chanting the instructions she said or what I remembered atleast, second floor,first hall,third room,I chanted over and over again til I made it to the lift and pressed the button to the second floor,once the lift stopped I made my way to the first hall,oh shit-- I don't know if it's on the left or the right,I pulled out my phone to call Wanda and ask but I remember I don't have her number since we literally just met yesterday

I went for the hall on the right cause it feels right,bad joke? Ok... When I made it there I was met by rows of doors and to my luck I can't remember what door am I suppose to enter

Oh good heavens what if I choose the wrong door and walk in on someone changing or something,I can't afford embarrassing myself for the second time on my second day,I felt a panic  starting to settle in so I took a deep breath and tried to remember what Wanda said, I walked aimlessly along the endless hallway eyeing every door trying to guess which is which, I didn't notice that I'm already at the end of the hall and walked past five doors in total but I still can't remember which one is Wanda's,so I marched back and opened the second one without thinking and I clearly made a mistake in doing so because the room is occupied by none other than little Ms.assasin.

She looked at me with a mixture of confusion,shocked and annoyance in her eyes clutching the towel closer to her body with her damp red hair is moved to the side showing off her neck with a trail of water running down to her collar bone to her---my ogling was cut off "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!" Romanoff shouted which made me flinch but surprisingly enough I'm still glued to my spot and any form of utterance has left my body so I'm just standing there like an idiot that I am.

She started stomping her way to me,and she's furious like hella furious with her eyebrows knitted together and her hands balled up with her knuckles turning white,jaws clenched tight,scared I started to walk back and by the time she reached her doorway my back met a wall then she slammed her door making me flinched again,great I managed to piss of a deadly assassins twice with just two days being here.

Releasing the breath I wasn't aware I was holding in I opened another door the one across from hers and to my luck it's Wanda's,finally...

I did what I had to do and a few moments later I made my way downstairs again to join the others for breakfast,Natasha wasn't there tho,I guess she's still pissed of with what happened,I mean who wouldn't right?

Wanda being the observant that she is,noticed my distraught "Y/n are you alright,did something happen?" She looked at me with worried eyes

"It's Natasha...I uh...I got confused in finding your room and entered hers instead and I...walked in on her only in a towel.."I explained whispering the last part as I am embarrassed of what I did... it's not like I did it on purpose but I just feel really bad about it,Wanda was about to console me but the furious redhead walked in obviously still annoyed since it's written all over her face I just looked down on my plate when I felt her sit right across from me "Oh my God Nat what happened to your face" Wanda gasp gaining the attention of other who also was shocked asking if she's fine and me being a curious cat I looked up,holy mother of cow,why didn't I noticed that earlier, Natasha's cheek is bruised not badly but you can clearly see the mark.

"I fell off my bed this morning" she shrugged while looking at me dead in the eyes while Clint started to laugh his ass off making Thor spit and choke on his water while the others chuckle I looked at Wanda seeing if she's buying it but judging by her squinted eyes she knows it's not the case but she didn't pressed on it when Natasha just hold off her stare at her,standing on her ground,while me on the other hand feeling more and more guilty and also confused as to why did she lied to them,she could've just told everyone what I did.

I need to do something to make it up to her plus I'm afraid if I keep getting on her nerves my body will somehow end up on a ditch somewhere.

I have to properly apologize and maybe...just maybe try to be friends with her.

A/n:
Chapter three done!!
Thank you for reading
See ya!!

-Ms. J. ××