Home

Y/n's POV:
The party is over and the guests are gone, the kids are tucked to bed. Pepper prepared the guests rooms for our kids to sleep in but my child Florian refused to go to bed without me so instead he's cuddled up in Tasha's lap, it's making my heart swell with how they got along with only knowing each other today. It's only us, Avengers gathered in Tony's living room as we catch up for the lost time, and as expected they all have their fair share of questions to which I answered truthfully with patience, cause I know I owe this to them especially Natasha.

"You were at the funeral and you didn't even tell us? Bro, we were all crying, mourning and you were there all along?"
Clint whined punching me on the arm while the others shared what they feel about the newfound information

"Okay in my defense you guys were on your way home, all I saw was Wanda and Vision, and also yes you too Clint"I returned the punched then saw Wanda gave me a small smile like the one she gave me when she saw me at my own funeral

"And I was given such a small time, I made a promise to that one realm that I will help them in exchange for their forgiveness and also the stolen time to take one last glance at you guys, I just want to make sure that all of you made it back safe, I'm really sorry for what happened" I added then all of them took their turns in comforting me saying that what matters is that I am here now, alive and well.

"And don't be mad at Wanda for not telling you either, I told her not to say anything and I wasn't sure that none of my lunatic mother's army followed y'all here and if they saw me they'd want me dead for sure"

When they were all done it was Bruce's turn to ask but what he asked shocked Natasha a little  making her grip on my hand tighten

"So you said Florian is your child right, are you like married now or something and who's the father?"

"What no, no, I mean yes Florian is my son but I am not married and he didn't come from me, when I was out there in space helping realms, making amends my last mission went downhill and the whole planet was destroyed and Florian was the only one I was able to save, and I adopted him."

"Wait Y/n what's his full name again?" Natasha tugged on my hand to gain my attention, speaking quietly as she could to not wake the little boy in her arms

"Kalinda Florian why?"

"I'll tell you about it when we're home"

She then let go of my hand to gently caress my son after a couple more drinks and questions Tasha and I decided to go home, well in her house cause I don't have my apartment anymore and she was kind enough to let me and Florian crash in her house. We bid our goodbyes to the team then she put Florian in the back seat, every step she takes she's being careful as if the slightest of sounds would wake the boy up, I opened the passenger door after Natasha slid in then I looked at my son on the rearview mirror to make sure he's comfortable, then I looked at Nat and noticed that she's still wearing the necklace I got her and I swear I was about to cry from happiness.

"You're still wearing it" I managed to croak out as she starts the car and drive

"I could never take it off..."

"Do you... Do you still love me?"

"Who said I stopped?"

That's all it takes for me to finally let my emotions flow out, after all these years, after all the pain she has to endure, the grieving and all, I was gone for five years and yet she's still here continuing to love me. Natasha reached out to interlock our fingers together and she leaned in to kiss the back of my hand

"Y/n I will never stop loving you, I mean it, it will always be you, in this lifetime and the next. I know this may sound weird since I literally saw you die but I know deep down you'll find your way back to me, and you did my love, and look you even brought our child" her attention flickers to me and back to the road and her hands never leaving mine

"Our child?" I questioned smiling at her while wiping my tears with my free hands

"Oh sorry... Was it too soon? I mean, ofcourse it's too soon you just got back and all but I mean he's your son and I'm your girlfriend right? well hopefully soon to be the wife I mean, look  I really want a future with you and that includes Florian and-"

"Hey it's okay Tash I also want a future with you and Florian, as a family of our own and I guess Y/n Romanoff has a nice ring to it"

"I uh well, there's this dream or hallucination, I don't know, that I had when you died and Florian was there but uh he doesn't look like that, he looks just like you but with my hair and his left eye is green like mine and he calls me mama and in that dream when he said it tho I was aware it's just a fragment of my imagination, I felt so euphoric and content and at peace like finally something good happened, something worth living for. You were there too ofcourse and we're married, you imagine that? You and I married with a kid I want that to happen Y/n and I want it with you, no one else"

She rambled on and on and I just listened to her taking it all in, now it makes sense why she asked what Florian's whole name was and it also explains the way she is with the kid, her motherly instincts immediately came out the moment she laid eyes on him and Florian seems to really like her that he let Natasha get close to him. We continued to drive in silence until we reached her house, she once again picked up Florian then I followed her inside as he takes the boy upstairs and tucked him into the spare bedroom and I noticed that she moved my stuff with her, the room is also clean and lively as if someone really inhabits in it. She kissed Florian's head then pulled the blanket over him, I made my way to them and kissed my boy goodnight.

Natasha pointed where my clothes are but I refused on wearing them and stole her clothes instead we did our night routine just like before and went to bed and just like before Natasha laid down on her back while I was on my stomach with my head on her chest and my fingers tapping to the beat of her heart and our legs tangled together as Tasha holds me close her hand playing with my hair soothingly our silence was soon interrupted by Natasha herself

"I know I said I want to be your wife and I also know that I don't have a ring right now but, Y/n Y/l/n you will marry me."

"Love that's not even a question"

"Cause it's obviously not"

"Well then, Natasha Romanoff you will marry me."
We shared a laugh at how silly this is but I know we're both serious when we said we're going to marry eachother, I lifted my head from her chest to place a quick kiss on her lips but clearly that wasn't enough for her that she pulled me in for a long and passionate one, I can feel everything in that kiss, the longing, the desire, the love everything. Natasha gave it her all and poured it in that kiss and I made sure to do just the same this continued til she guided me to her lap straddling her and my hips instinctively rolled grinding on her as our make out became more intense I was about to trail kisses on her jaw but the soft knocks on her door interrupted us.

"Mommy?" Florian called out from the other side of the door and Natasha gently pushed me off her to open the door

"Hey there little guy, why are you up? It's late" I watched as Florian make a grabby hands on Natasha and she chuckled picking the boy up in her arms

"I had a bad dream..." The little one said softly as he laid his head on Nat's shoulder

"You did?" Florian nodded his hands and Natasha started to sway side to side while running her hands up and down on Florian's back

"It's okay, mommy and me is here, it's just nightmares they're not real and they're not going to hurt you, I promise" she cooed the child still soothing him as he slowly drifts back to sleep.
When she's sure that Florian is passed out again she set him down next to me then the boy immediately curled into me as Natasha got in the covers again.

"Thank you..." i whispered at her as I ran my fingers through Florian's golden hair and Natasha kissed me in return then props her head on her hand watching the little boy sleep as she hummed a lullaby and at this very moment, relief washed over me finally something good happened just like Natasha said, something worth living for happened and it's them Natasha and Florian.

Finally I'm home.

A/n:
And that's it darlings!!!
The book is done AAAAAA
Thank y'all for reading!!!

See you in my next projects!!!

Love,
                 Ms.J 🦋🌼