Eriah

Luciane's POV:

I can't believe my sister is alive, I've spent decades looking for her in different worlds, different realms, different planets, hoping to find my other half alive.

No one in Eriah,not even my mother,told me why Y/n left our planet,she was about to rule and take over the throne since she's the eldest tho we're twins, she's 8 minutes older than me anyway,after our father was killed she disappeared as well and never came back.
Everyone believed that she died trying to find our father's assailant.

Now she's here on earth having a life of her own with these mortals that she calls her friends.I made a mistake attacking them earlier cause I thought they held Y/n captive but the worry in my sister's eyes the moment she saw me with that girl who I remember was Wanda tells me that these people are important to her and she'll keep them away from harm no matter what,not that those people cant fight for themselves,they put up such a good fight earlier but knowing Y/n she'd rather herself be hurt than those who she love I'll make sure to apologize to them later surely that will please my sister.

"Lucy,you good in there?" Y/n shouts from the other side of the door, she changed so much, specially the way she talks,maybe that's what centuries of living in this planet did to her.

Im standing inside a room they call bathroom and I have no idea how things works here,tho it's kind of similar from what we use Eriah it's still confusing, it's been a long time ever since I used a proper place to bathe, looking at my reflection seeing that what Y/n said was right,I look horrendous,My chiton is torn up and my cloak has holes on them,blood,dirt,mud all mixed up on my skin,Y/n and I are pretty identical only the color eyes differ,I have grey ones while she have y/e/c,and also I'm slightly taller than her,
the door swing open and out of fright I
cast one of my blades nearly hitting Y/n "hey calm down it's just me, you've been here for a little while,I was calling out for you but you weren't answering so I got worried" she moved in removing the blade from the door frame handing it back to me. "These commodities are confusing me" she hummed in understanding,she moved around gathering things necessary for a bathe.

"come home..."I trailed off watching her prepare everything "I'm afraid I can't" she replied lowly "why? Eriah is your home Y/n-" slamming a bottle of I'm guessing soap she turned to me "Eriah is no longer my home Luciane you know that!" She shouted thru gritted teeth "what do you mean? Our people loved you,they look up to you with such adoration and respect,Eriah is where you belong Y/n, it's our home!" She looked at me disbelief evidently plastered on her face I moved closer to where she was seating on the floor and kneeled down infront of her"They didn't tell you did they?" I tilt my head to the side confused as to what my sister is talking about "tell me what?" I put my hand on hers gently "take a bath,when you're done change into those clothes I placed on the bed then come down to eat" she completely ignored my question but before she got up "tell me what Y/n?" I pressed on sternly looking at her "forget it" she deadpan shoving me out of the way "I know our father's passing caused you immense pain but you need to stop this ridiculous act Y/n, you're not the only one who's hurting!! Our world is in chaos they need you,we need you,I need you so please come back home" I pleaded her hoping to change her mind but no emotion is present,there's nothing but an empty stare.

"Mother misses you" this caught her attention,I expected her to show some kind of longing but her eyes flared with anger and disgust instead

"It's not my fault that your world is in chaos,and if she truly feels that way then why does it have to be you fetching me all the way here"

"She doesn't know I'm here,well maybe she knows now, I've been roaming around realms for such a long time, they'd all be fools if they haven't noticed yet"