Exile

A/n: flashbacks will be written in
Italics.

Wanda's POV:
I positioned myself next to Y/n"if you both want to see what's happening inside her head then get both of your asses here and put your hands on me"they followed and I took a deep breath before diving into Y/n's memories.

But before we could even start "uh Nat? Fury is here and he's looking for you,he said it's urgent" Steve knocked in the room.

"You guys continue, I'll go deal with Fury" she leaves.

"You ready?" I asked looking at Luciane over my shoulders,she just nodded after taking a deep breath,I turned to Y/n and placed a hand on her forehead looking at her twin sister once more

"Do it" and with that red wisps of my magic travelled from the tips of my fingers to her head.

POV SHIFT

Y/n's POV:

Sitting on a chair facing the windows watching the droplets of rain racing,I love the rain it gives me a certain kind of comfort but this one is different my twin sister Luciane isn't here to share this experience with me,both her and Augustus was sent away for a trip,I can't come as per my father's order not like I'd want to go either,he said that instead of going out and about I should be preparing myself and studying to take over the throne one day I was only 12 but I've spent my days studying,training and going on wars along side my father,I became his right-hand man at such a young age,much to my mother's dismay,ever since Augustus was born my mother's hate towards me became more evident.

My mother never wanted her first born to be female but to her luck she gave birth to twin sisters
Our father on the other hand fell in love with us and the idea of two women being his successor,he wanted me and Luciane to rule Eriah together with me being his successor and Luciane taking over my mother, but my mother's beliefs begs to differ which only resulted to constant fighting and never ending arguments,my mother begged my father to bed her in hopes of having a male child,tho father refused at first saying that me and Luciane are more than enough ,she got pregnant with Augustus anyway,I guess my father only did it so my mom could shut up for once.

My bedroom door swung open showing an agitated king,I stood up and courtesies showing respect to my  father "your highness,what brings you in my sleeping quarters this late?" He looked around frantically,closing my door,shutting my windows trapping us both inside.

"Father you're scaring me, what's going on?"

"You need to leave, it's not safe for you here anymore,your... Mother... she's gone mad, I'm afraid I can no longer protect you and Luciane."

He paced around his face devoid of color,his hand shaking and beads of sweat formed on his forehead,I have never seen him this scared.

"She's forcing me to appoint that bastard as my successor but I refused now she threatens to kill me--"
my father's voice faded as I tried to get a grasp on what's going on

Bastard, What does he mean, is Augustus not his child? Oh God is my mother having an affair,but with who and why? I can't believe she's this desperate ,My train of thoughts were disrupted when my mother blew up my door.

"I've had enough of your games  Einar, you will give in to my wishes or your lovely daughter will never witness the sunrise ever" her eyes glowed with anger while taunting my father

"Perhaps you are forgetting that Luciane is somewhere out there and might not return ever again"she added moving closer to my father with her dark magic emitting from her hands