K is for...

Loki's pov "Kiss me" She whispers

Loki's pov
"Kiss me" She whispers... did she really just say that? I look at her stunned. I watch silently as she approaches me slowly. She lifts her hands caressing my cheek. I sigh leaning towards her cold hands. Her face inches away from mine, leaning slowly.
We were quickly interrupted when the door to her room bursts open. "What the hell?"
I turn facing the door... "Sunniva?" I turn back to the woman before me.... It's sunniva. She must of cloned herself. The woman standing before me laughs,
"oh that was too easy." Sunniva standing at the door walks cautiously towards us with an annoyed look on her face, "Katerina." She growls
The woman before me squeals, "the one and only."
-
Katherine's pov
I've been running for 500 years from the god forsaken hybrid. Running from the original siblings wasn't the easiest thing to do in world... well unless you befriend the all most powerful tribrid sister of theirs, Sunniva Mikaelson. As many know she's a vampire, werewolf, witch and doppelgänger. Wouldn't that make her a qudra brid? Oh knows, who cares? I guess you can say we have a few things in common, obviously great looks and all.
I met Sunniva after Klaus slaughtered my whole family. He needed a way to break the curse of the sun and moon in which a Petrova doppelgängers blood could break. since Sunniva is already a doppelgänger the curse couldn't be placed on her. One may ask how and the hell Sunniva was a descendant in the petrova bloodline? That question was left a mystery to everyone including Sunniva herself.

Flashback
I lay sobbing on top of my mothers lifeless body. I have been laying here for hours after I escaped from under Klaus's grasp. There was a slight gust of wind that perked me up. I look around cautiously. Damn Klaus must have found me. Before I could make my escape she stops me. I held my breath looking at the original sister before me, "please Sunniva, just let me go." She scoffs, "I'm not here to kill you OR turn you into my brother."
I sniffle and wipe my face, "then why are you here?" I choke out.
She breathes annoyed, "I need a favor." I look at her confused, she huffs again. "If you do this for me, then I'll owe you a debt."
I reluctantly agree.

Sunnivas POV
"What are you doing Katerina?" I hiss making my way past a confused Loki.
She smirks, "ya know, in the neighborhood and all."
I arched my eyebrow not buying it.
"Ok fine, you got me. I'm here to cash in that favor you owe me."
I sigh, "I have too much going on Katerina. Come back to me in let's say 500 years?"

"May I excuse myself?" Loki huffs looking between the both of us.
I nod my head but Katherine interrupts, "no I think this hunk should stay." She giggles pointing at the God of mischief, "is this the guy you've been looking for, for what a thousand years?"
I growl "Katerina, watch your words carefully."
She throws her hands up in defense, "okay fine." She slumps onto my bed, "anyways, that favor. I want it done now."
I vampire speed picking her off the bed and pinned against the wall, "or what?" I hiss.
She struggles to breathe under my grasp "or I'll tell your family the truth." My eyes grow wide loosening my grip and dropping her to the floor.
"Loki, I think it's time for you to go."
He says nothing as he makes his way to the door. He leaves shutting it behind him.

"So what is that you want?"

"I thought you'd never asked... it's about Mikael."

I froze once she mentioned that name... the name of my father. I try to mask my concern, "what about Mikael?"

She sighs as I try to level my harsh breathing,
"he's alive." My eyes grow wide, I feel as the wind has been knocked out of me, "w-what? How do you know this?"

Katherine clears her throat before explaining, "when Mikael was after you and your siblings, the Bennett witches lured him out and desiccated him. Some Mikael worshipping vampires heard about him and found his location. Upon learning of his location, they woke him. Now, he's after you all again."

I close my eyes as my heart races, "so what do you want me to do?" I ask slowly.

"Kill him."

Loki's pov

Clearly confused of the Sunniva lookalike, I decide to take my leave

Clearly confused of the Sunniva lookalike, I decide to take my leave. I shut the door behind me but remain before it. I lean towards the door hanging on to every word. I can sense Sunnivas worried tone as the woman before her named Katerina talks of Mikael.
Mikael... I know that name... it's all too familiar.

Flashback
"You killed her, you killed Sunniva!" I shout before lunging at Mikael.

I quickly shake the thoughts away before they consumed me. I can't even begin to imagine what Sunniva is going through finding out that her father is alive and after her.
For norms sake this is the woman I loved and I still love. Why does the thoughts and feelings of a thousand years still effect me so? How can people I once shared a life with come back in full force. After all the wrongs I've committed, after the demon she's been turned into.

It's all too much to bare. If this is my fathers way of punishing me he has succeeded.

I stalk down the hallway taking my leave, just round the corner Niklaus and Stark almost bump me.
"Oh woah, what's got you looking so scared?" Tony remarks. I growl attempting to nudge past the two men but the hybrid stands in my way.
"I believe the man of iron asked you a question." Klaus smirks as Tony nods his head smugly.

I cock my head in a challenging way, "don't be too concerned of me when Katerina has paid your sista a visit."
I smirk as Niklaus face turns from cocky to concerned, "what?!" He growls pushing past me and making his way towards Sunnivas room.

"Now who the hell is Katerina?" Stark questions clearly confused.
I roll my eyes scoffing. I ignore stark continuing to my chambers. Preparing my plot to kill Mikael.