My Lord

Sunniva's POV "Oh sister, the Lords will be so pleased with our meal!" Rebekah clapped her hands together jumping up and down as I giggled

Sunniva's POV
"Oh sister, the Lords will be so pleased with our meal!" Rebekah clapped her hands together jumping up and down as I giggled. "Rebekah you are such a child, now help me take the pots and plates outside on the table." Rolling her eyes she picked up the pots and glared at Freya, "Young sister set the table with fruits."

Sisters and I walked out of the hut to set the table. I looked over to see brothers Henrik, Kol, Finn, Elijah and Niklaus engaging in conversation with the Lords. "Ah Niva! We were just talking of you. Come hither." Elijah said pulling me over. I bowed to the Lords and turned to my brothers "I am curious to what conversation was held with my name brothers." I shot a glare in their direction, "oh sister nothing you should be concerned of, we were talking of your great skill in weaponry. As for Rebekah and Freya their only skills are of maiden duties." Niklaus exclaimed proudly.

Henrik shook his head, "aye Henrik do you not agree?" I glare at my youngest brother "Sister I agree however they failed to mention your skill in trickery." With that my brothers erupted in a fit of laughter as I blushed. This seem to interest Lewis, "Trickery?" He look confused. "Ah yes my Lord, I often find myself pulling tricks on my brothers, they do deserve it for excluding me when they go hunting." I giggle nudging Niklaus.

"My lady you sound exactly like my brother for he too pulls many tricks back home." Theodore chuckled patting Lewis on the back who had a slight smirk on his face. I nod in approval, "Lord Lewis I did not peg you for the type to pull tricks, however we must trade secrets." I send a wink his way. He smiles nodding his head "I'll be happy to take you up on your offer my Lady"

"Sunniva!" I turn towards my father. "Yes, father?"
"You have no business conversation with the men, go help your sisters set the table." I purse my lips in a thin line. I hated being order around like a puppet, especially by my father who I am convinced dislikes Niklaus and I. Thankfully Rebekah runs over saving me, "Oh father I sent Sunniva here to fetch the men for dinner, we've finished the table moments ago."
She looks over to the boys giving them the 'follow-along-look.' Father shook his head "Yes thank you Sunniva for informing us that dinner is ready." Henrik spoke up quickly.

"Thank you sister." Both Niklaus and Elijah say. They all nodded their heads walking off towards the dinner table. I let out a sigh of relief, "are you alright?" Rebekah ask concerned. "I'm fine sister, thank you! You came right on time."
"What was that all about?" Lewis asks startling Rebekah and I. We didn't realize he was still present. I swallowed the lump in my throat, Rebekah noticed my uneasiness and spoke up for me, "our father tends to get rather aggressive, especially towards Sunniva and Niklaus."

His eyes turned sympathetic looking down at me. I tensed slightly "Shall we go eat?" I asked. Rebekah smiles "Yes we shall, come my Lord." She leads Lewis and I to the dinner table where everyone is standing behind their seats. Father takes the head of the table and speaks loudly holding up his drink "In honor of the newcomers! We welcome Lord Theodore of Scotland and Lord Lewis of Scotland. Please sit down as we enjoy this wonderful meal my daughters prepared." He takes the goblet drinking his wine and sits down. We all follow in motion sitting down at the table.