I love you

3 Months after the arrival of Thor & Loki3rd person POV Everyday for the past 3 months Sunniva and Lewis have met in a secluded spot

3rd person POV
Everyday for the past 3 months Sunniva and Lewis have met in a secluded spot. They practiced magic, told stories and advanced their skill in weaponry together. Thus falling in love with one another. Rebekah, Niklaus and Elijah are the only ones from Sunniva's family that are aware of her courtship to Lewis. Theodore warns Lewis of the relationship's end when the Princes must return to Asgard.

Sunniva's POV
I read the parchment Lewis has left me inside my book. My heart is full and my happiness cannot be contained, for that I am meeting my love in our hidden place. I walk out of the hut in search for Rebekah to distract mother and father so I can meet Lewis.

"Niklaus, have you seen Rebekah?" I ask my brother who is currently carving wood. He looks at the parchment in my hand and smirks. "Nay sister, I have not.. are you off to meet Lewis?" I nod smiling slightly. Niklaus stands approaching me, he whispers in my ear "I'll distract mother and father, go to him." My eyes lit up with joy "oh thank you brother!" I kiss him on the cheek and run off to meet Lewis.

I arrive at the path waiting for Lewis. I cross my arms shivering slightly, looking around to see if he's anywhere in sight. "My lady" I turn to see Lewis approaching me with his arms outstretched to embrace me. I giggle "what do you want my Lord?" I say backing away trying to prevent myself from laughing any further. He pauses to think "would you run away if I say, you?" I raise my eyebrows slightly my heart thumping against my ribcage. I take a deep breath and look him in the eyes "would you catch me if I do?"

Not waiting for a reaction I turn and run down the path laughing. I turn to see him running after me laughing as he goes. I slow down once I've approached our spot. I turn and Lewis is no where in sight. Confused I look around "Lewis?" I frown wondering where he might have gone. Walking towards the path I feel strong arms wrap around my waist I turn facing Lewis. He grabs my chin, looking into my eyes, his emerald eyes shining bright. "I will always catch you, my darling Niva." He bends down kissing my lips softly.

He grabs my arm gently motioning me to sit down, "my darling I wrote you to meet me because I have something very important to tell you." I nod slowly sitting down, "what is it?" I ask, the feeling of uneasiness growing on me. He looks away for a moment then turns his head slightly towards me, "I must tell you the truth of who I am." All I feel is shock and confusion.. who was he really? I nod for him to continue.. "I am Loki of Asgard, son of Odin and the God of Mischief and Lies." His tone was low and dark. I pull my hands away from him in shock.

"You are lying." I say shaking my head standing up, which prompts him to stand up as well. "Darling this is the truth, this is why I studied Norse with you, to familiarize you with who I truly am! I can perform magic I learned from my mother Frigga, I can do so much more!" He exclaims in a worried tone. Tears begin to form in my eyes, "Theodore... is Thor? God of thunder?" I ask above a whisper. I look up to see Lewis-well Loki nodding his head. "This is why there was a storm the night you two arrive!" I say in realization.. Loki nods once again. I put my hands up to lips, "why are you telling me this now?"