1,020 YEARS LATER

Nick Fury's POV- EARTH/NEW YORK 2012

As activity of unknown realms enter this Earth I am finally given permission to set up my task force

The Avengers Initiative.
A task force that brings together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become something more, to work together when we need them to. To fight a battle that no army on this Earth could ever battle. I read the list of names and checked mark whoever approved to be on the team.
•Tony Stark (Iron Man) ✔️
•Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) ✔️
•Clint Barton (Hawkeye) ✔️
•Steve Rodgers (Captain America) ✔️
•Bruce Banner (Hulk) ✔️
I frown at the last person.. well not a specific person just someone who is a Vampire.

Apparently a SHIELD detective met a real vampire before. Once news of this got out throughout the facility we've been doing extensive research on Vampires. They are powerful creatures that we could use on our side. All we had to do was torture the right vampire with some vervain, wooden bullets, and the threat of shoving a stake through their heart to join our team and get their Vampire friends to agree.

I got word of a town in Virginia crawling with Vampires.. a town called Mystic Falls. I gathered all I needed for the trip and set out. Phil had informed me of two known Vampires residing in Mystic Falls.

Damon and Stefan Salvatore.
Born 1847 in Mystic Falls
Resides in the Salvatore Boarding House- Owned by their great nephew Zak.

Well this was easier than I thought.

Damon's POV
I'm bored and hungry. Stefan is off acting like a teenage boy, going to school, playing football, making friends and all that bull crap. I just wanted blood and to play with someone's mind. Plus I loved annoying the hell out of Stefan. I have no real motive behind staying here, just wanted to have some fun. I'm a 162 year old Vampire with nothing better else to do.

The door bell rings, I sigh contently. Finally entertainment with a glass of scotch in hand I go and open the door. Using my powerful 'Damon wide eye looks' I look at the man in front of me who keeps a stone cold face. "Are you lost?" I ask mockingly.
"No Mr. Salvatore I'm exactly where I need to be." Before I could react and suck the life out of this man he shoots me with a wooden bullet. "ARGHHH what the hell?!" I groan in pain. He shoots me again then sprays vervain in my face knocking me out.

 He shoots me again then sprays vervain in my face knocking me out