Escape

Elijah's POV

On the contrary to what people may think of my sister she is stronger than she appears

On the contrary to what people may think of my sister she is stronger than she appears. How mentally stable do our associates believe we are? Rebekah loves too easily, Niklaus fears being alone, I fear chaos and as for Sunniva... she is just a lost soul that needs saving. Do I believe Loki can save her? No. Sunniva needs to save Loki.

I've seen that look before on many men I've encountered. Men who crave power and answers to their family heritage... one man that is my brother. Or I should say half brother, Niklaus. He was destroyed after finding out my mother had an affair and Mikael was not his true father. As for Sunniva she was relieved, Mikael was a abusive monster... her words not mine. Even though Niklaus was on the receiving end of the abuse brought upon by Mikael, he always seem to seek some sort of approval from him. That look Niklaus shares is also the look Loki gives off as well...

All the proof I need for my theory are of the actions committed by Loki himself. This horrific plot he has concocted to take over Earth and become King. His need for power is deadly... exactly like Niklaus. As immortals we grew up in every era, eras where Niklaus killed monarchs to become king, that is not something one shall find in history books.

Even now after all this time, Niklaus still craves power and that's why I am very wary of his actions... I fear and I hate to even think of it... but I fear he may join Loki in this horrendous plot. I'm not too sure if I should worry about Sunniva, I know she loves Loki and also hates him but what if he catches on to her fondness of him and convinces her to join as well. I must have a back up plan if any of these actions do indeed take place.

***

As the man of Iron and the flag man argue with one another, I heighten my hearing senses. I furrow my eyebrows as I hear a man outside the helicarrier, I hear clicking of a.. bomb? I look over to Rebekah and Niklaus who are also listening in to what I have heard. "Their here" Rebekah whispers enough for Niklaus and I to hear. I nod my head motioning to the exit. "Doctor Banner put the scepter down." At the words my siblings and I stop in our tracks turning towards Banner who indeed is holding onto the scepter.

He looks shocked by his actions then immediately recovers, "sorry kids looks like you don't get to see my party trick after all." He turns to the beeping computer. "Loki's men are here. We must get Sunniva away from him." I whisper towards my siblings as they avoid my gaze but nod their head in acknowledgment. Our so called teammates continue their childish squabble as my siblings and I secretly devise a plan to leave without anyone noticing.

"Oh... my... God!" Banner shouts

A huge explosion erupts, everyone including myself are thrown in multiple directions. Of course my siblings and I are the first to recover from the impact, immediately checking everyone around us. "Sunniva!" I say. Rebekah turns to me "it's okay brother I shall go search for her." I nod my head turning to Niklaus "we have stop Loki's men before they let him escape with his scepter." He huffs "fine, do you believe any of his men are on Vervain?"