New Members

Fury's POV"Alright Elijah

Fury's POV
"Alright Elijah...yes..ok.. bloodbags.. ok.. yes. Thank you. Goodbye." I hang up groaning. It was already hard enough to get the team to agree on having Elijah join but now his siblings Rebekah and Klaus wanted in. I was informed that Klaus is the more powerful one that he is a hybrid.. now that's going to be difficult to explain to the team. I call over on the intercom to have the team meet me in the conference room to discuss the new arriving members. One by one they file in greeting me with a nod or a "hello." Once they are all seated and quiet I begin explaining. "As you know.. the Original Vampire, Elijah Mikaelson will be joining the task force. I was informed by Elijah himself that his siblings Niklaus and Rebekah will be joining as well."

I look around the room watching the teams faces all grow into either a worried or shocked expression. There is a long chilling silence until Tony breaks it, "So let me get this straight.. we are putting the fate of this planet into the hands of some original Vampires?!" I sigh shaking my head "Tony, their not just any Vampires they walked this Earth for thousands of years and when we are long gone they will still be here. I doubt that they would want to see their eternal home destroyed by outside forces." Natasha chimes in "directors right. If they are going to continue walking this Earth they might as well help protect it."

"And that is exactly what we'll do my lovely." We all turn our heads to the unfamiliar voice and see Elijah standing there with a man and woman on each side. "Pardon me where are my manors." The unidentified man steps forward, "I am Niklaus Mikaelson but please call me Klaus." He says with a devilish grin, he motions to the young blond women "this is my dear sistah Rebekah." She scoffs stepping forward "Nic I am more than capable of introducing myself." She rolls her eyes and offers a seductive smile as she states her identity proudly "Rebekah Mikaelson or you could call me Bekah."

Once the Original siblings settled in with team I opted to find out more of their abilities and how it could benefit the team. "Now that you all have been acquainted, Elijah..." I turn my head in his direction "I was hoping you could inform us more about your kind." He is about to speak when he is interrupted by his brother, "Director if I may, you called this a team.." he motions to everyone in the room, "that means its a two way street. We will tell you of our abilities but we must know about our colleagues abilities as well." He smirks at his cleverness "yes of course, we could go around the table and share." I nod at Steve to begin as he is sitting next to me.

He looks uneasy at first but clears his throat, "I am Captain America.. I was frozen for years when I fought in the war.. once unfrozen my body rapidly heals.. and uh I possess great strength." Tony rolls his eyes speaking up "nice autobiography Capiscle.. I'm Tony Stark I'm sure you heard of me." He winks at Rebekah who gives him a death stare, "no I can't say I have.. I've been as Captain America stated frozen for 90 years." She glares at Klaus. Which causes me to become confused. What did she mean 'frozen like Captain America' I will definitely be looking into that. Tony scoffs shaking his head "Alright anyway, using my advance technology I am Iron Man. Also founder of my own company and did I mention I'm a billionaire playboy." Klaus suddenly becomes interested "we should get a drink someday mate." Tony's eyes widen "I hope your not talking about my blood." That only causes Klaus to chuckle and shake his head.