By the Gods

<Young Loki>

ASGARD- 990 A

ASGARD- 990 A.D.
Frigga's POV
"Husband do you truly believe that this is a good idea?" I asked turning towards the AllFather. He simply nodded in reassurance. "You need not to worry my dear, the boys will come to see this as an adventure, there is no harm in sending them to Midgard." I frowned, Odin was right the boys are getting older and as the Princes they must serve Asgard in protecting the 9 Realms, sending them to Midgard is the first step.

"LOKI!" Thor boomed running into the throne room. I smirked seeing my eldest son drenched in water, knowing Loki has pulled off the trick I taught him.

"Mother" Thor bowed to me rising to face Odin and bowing to him"Father." He stood tall, "Have you seen Loki?" I stifled a laugh, "Well son he's right behind you." I motioned towards Thor to turn around. He turned to see Loki with a mischievous grin on his face, "Loki" Thor hissed lunging towards him only to fall on the ground.

Loki's real form came from behind me laughing "right here brother!" Shaking his hand towards Thor. Odin frowned and shook his head in disapproval "Ah Loki, I see you've been practicing your illusions. Remember to rest afterwards they take much of your energy."
"You approve of this Mother?" Thor stood up growling. "He is the God of Mischief after all." I say in mock sympathy.

"That is enough." Odin snapped. Loki and Thor took their places in front of the Allfather and I. "The reason I called you both in here is to send you on an important journey on behalf of Asgard." Odin cleared his throat at Loki and Thor's confused faces, "I'll be sending you both to Midgard, you must take on the roles of modern day Midgardians. As the realm advances so does their power and resources. Your orders are to report everything Midgardian's are doing and planning, if they become too powerful Asgard will send troops in order to prevent any uprising."
"Yes Allfather." The boys both said in unison.
"Very well, Heimdall will discuss the rest of the journey, I expect good things to come out of this from both of you. Do no disappoint me, you are dismissed."
With that Loki and Thor left the throne room to begin their journey to Midgard. I let out a long sigh turning towards Odin, "I really hope this goes to plan." He grabbed my hand "it will my dear.. it will."

MIDGARD/ENGLAND 990 A.D.
Sunniva's POV