Did You Miss Me?

Rebekah's POV

Banner and I stayed back as the rest of team set off to retrieve Loki

Banner and I stayed back as the rest of team set off to retrieve Loki. I vow as soon as I see him in the name of Sunniva Mikaelson I shall kill him. What coward leaves their lover who's with child to die?! It may have been a thousand years ago but us Vampires hold grudges... long and hateful grudges. I blame him for all the sorrow and grief he has caused my sister. I had to watch her cry for him for 100 years until she could no longer bare it anymore to the point where she turned off her humanity.

"Now all we need to do is locate a large mass of gamma rays." Banner says confidently.
"Alright lets see what I can do." I smile typing away at the laptop. He looks at me skeptically
"are you sure... uh... you can do this?" I roll my eyes
"your judging on appearance doctor.. I may look like a dumb Barbie blonde but I've been living on this Earth for 1,020 years, I think I know a thing or two about locating gamma rays." He nods his head "I'm sorry...I trust you.. ok let's see what you got." I turn my laptop screen towards him "well have Director Fury call every lab he knows, have them put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays." I look at Banner who's eyes are wide with amusement and shock "yes yes... I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on cluster recognition!" I smile "perfect!"

"Uh.. Rebekah." I turn towards him with a friendly look, "yes?" He scratches his head looking a bit nervous "do you think once this is all over... I uh would be able sample your vampire gene? I mean I would love to do some scientific research on Vampirism.... I'm not saying you'll be my test subject.." I can't help myself as I laugh. I'm growing  quite fond of Banner he doesn't seem like a threat other than the fact he can turn into a raging beast but I like him as a friend. I put my hand on his shoulder "Of course I wouldn't mind." He nods his head smiling "awesome, thanks!"

For the next few hours we work together on algorithms to locate the Tesseract while having conversation about our life from time to time.
"So you truly miss your sister despite the fact that she turned off her humanity." Banner questions I smile sadly as I'm about to answer my hearing heightens, "the team is back!!" I get up excitedly as Banner stands there stunned.

I Vampire speed to where the team is standing I let out a breath looking around, "where is he?" I fold my arms together above me chest. "Sistah they've taken him to his cell." Niklaus says. I click my tongue
"well I would like to kill him." A mans voice booms behind me, "I'm not aware of the quarrel you have with my brother but you will not kill him." I turn around immediately coming face to face with a large man with long blonde hair. I smirk as I remember clearly who this is, "ah Lord Theodore.." he looks at me confused "I'm afraid you have been mistaken, I am Thor son of Odin." I nod my head "oh I am aware of that... I'm sure you don't remember 990 A.D. Where you were the Lord of Scotland." I say with a hint of sass in my voice. "Rebekah..." Elijah warns. "Wait" Thor says as he is trying to piece it together in his mind. After a minute or two his eyes widen in horror... "My Odin... how...?!" He looks at my brothers and I in shock.