Within

Fury's POV

I don't usually scare easily however seeing the power Agent Niva holds scared me shitless

I don't usually scare easily however seeing the power Agent Niva holds scared me shitless. I had no choice but to drive a stake through her heart. Some part of me actually believed that a reunion with Loki would be a good thing for both parties, I was proven wrong when Agent Niva's humanity turned on pushing her to almost kill Agent Romanoff in the process. I will never understand the whole Vampire thing but I sure as hell will try to deal with it.

I look down at the body of Agent Niva, it turned grey with dark veins pulsing throughout. I turn my attention to her siblings who all don't seem too fazed at the fact I killed their sister. A wave of uneasiness hits me all at once "Agents Mikaelsons, I'm sorry that it had to come to this but I warned you..."
"Director it's alright, I suggest you remove the team and yourself from the area." I look at him taken back "why is that?" Stark scoffs from the side "maybe because she is not really dead. Director you might have done your homework on Vampires but did you stop and think that The Original specie of all Vampires have their own history?"

Stark makes a valid point... what if the Originals can't be killed? How can one such as myself control a bunch of unkillable people like them? "Is this true?" I question angrily looking between the 3 siblings.
Elijah nods his head stepping forward, "you have nothing to fear if we have wanted to bring this team any harm we would have done so by now."
"This is the second time your sister has brought harm to this team and she's only been here a few days!" Steve shouts. I can't help but nod my head in agreement.

"Director should we throw her in a cell before she wakes up?" Natasha asks motioning towards Niva's lifeless body. I stand there processing for a moment... Niva is really powerful. We could either be her enemy or have her apart of this team. I would like to choose team. I shake my head sighing "no.. if her siblings can talk some sense into her she's still apart of this team and I trust that Agent Coulson will upgrade her to Level 7. She's already seen Loki and Thor." Nat scoffs shaking her head "but director!"
"But nothing Agent Romanoff! I've made my decision and that is final!"

I hear groaning coming from below, I look down to see Niva's normal body color return as she shifts around. Her eyes open as she sucks in a deep breath. She looks lost for a moment but then recovers grunting as she pulls out the stake from her chest. "Welcome back sistah." Klaus says helping her off the ground. In a blink of an eye Niva is in front of me  shooting daggers "you killed me. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't do the same."
I clear my throat shifting my stance... honestly I am a bit scared right now. Now that I know I cannot kill an Original especially the angry vengeful one standing before me...I know what I have to do.

"Agent Sunniva, you are officially now of Level 7 therefore I am granting your request to speak to our prisoner Loki of Asgard." I watch as a smirk slowly plants itself on her face. "That is a good reason..." she sings. "Now this is a democracy, does anyone oppose of this?" I ask the team.
"Nay Director I believe this is long overdue." Rebekah says happily. "Director I believe that it will be wise to send me in to question Loki first... I think we all can agree that he has an agenda behind his capture. Then we should catch him off guard with Sunniva bombarding him with memories." Nat looks at us laying out a plan.